Let's Do The Go-Go

Well – the New York postal department finally decided to move my package and it arrived today with juice, Cartomizers, atomizers and the go-go, +4 adapters.

It is much smaller than I thought it would be and it can use any 808 or 510 device. I also have an adapter that will allow me to use my go-go stuff on any 510 device but no 808.

It has a medium draw with ample vapor, much more than my K go had. I can only say that I am really happy with it so far but the truth will be known after a few months. It certainly does take a long time to charge the batteries up though but that doesn't matter because the other battery will last you a long, long, long time. I will have to come back much later and let you know how it does.

written by Dragon naturally speaking

I thought I would correct some stuff Grimm said, at that time all was true but now things have changed a lot. They now have adapters so you can go anyway you want with it. I paid $40 something dollars for the full kit and the cartomizers are $8.00 for a 5 pack and I have not had any issues with the papper coming off. The tank for it is $12,00 - well all can be seen at Discount Vapers

Seems to be love and hate. Owned it for a couple of weeks, and as previous poster stated? Could not justify loading that much juice in a carto, and for sure one must be certain on the flavor before loading. Also found the carto needs topping off much more than initial volume should dictate. Draw was very airy and not to my liking.

Device has a very strong following and YMMV. Battery was well worth the purchase and very stout. Your wise to have obtained the adapters and it seems 50-50 as to whether you'll stick with the stock carto. Be sure of your juice?

Edited by maverick

Being new it is still a novelty and so you fiddle with it. I was unscrewing the Cartomizer and I noticed a really small piece of paper fall out and I shrugged my shoulders and put the Cartomizer back on. I then took a toke and it was very airy and there was hardly any vapor so I started inspecting things and plugged one of air holes – then it was as before – nice draw with a goodly amount of vapor.

I absolutely love the amount of liquid these Cartomizer hold's – I plan on using this when I make trips that are 200 mile round-trip or more. I have been vaping on this one Cartomizer since this morning – I really like it. After I find out how long this Cartomizer is going to last I will go back to the buzz Pro at the computer and the lava tube at my easy chair in the living room.

I don' like the idea of throwing that much liquid away when the carto goes bad.Carrying a bottle of liquid is not that big a deal for me.

When I carry my magma i always carry a bottle with me. But it's really nice not to have to, but each individual has their preferences. that's the wonderful thing about having so many choices and we are really blessed in the fact of how many choices we have in the vaping community. One person prefers one method and another prefers another, and the beauty of it is that it is there for us to take advantage of. I would gather that not too many people here care for this device (and that's all right) but i really love it so far but then there is tomorrow and one never know's :hope:

Not sure if it's "not too many care for this device"....but more like "be careful with juice additions in this device". Your correct in the vaping world; some love this, some swear by that. It sounds like you have a nice plan in place, and you may fall into that love the GoGo group.

One thing for sure.....you have a great battery here, and options are wide open with you adpaters. Don't see how you can lose.

Edited by maverick

Had go-go for about 6 months now and is my primary vape device. The cartos are easily cleaned and rebuildable as they are a horizontal bottom coil.

So +1 for the go-go and discountvapers.com also..

Wendall

I am brand new to the Go-go but it is definitely turning out to be one of my favorite devices. I would appreciate any hints or advice – such as how you plugged off one of your air holes and also how do you rebuild your cartomizers ?

thank you so much

ancient

I don't plugs off an aire holes at all.. Here is a link to the instructions for claening the cartos..When you read the whole thing it sounds hard but once you do it couple of times it is really easy.

Cleaning the go-go carto

I hope that helps.. I use mostly clear juice and my cartos las t around 2 to 3 weeks then I clean them and use them again..

I find I can't use mine without putting a toothpick (looking for a better solution) in one of the air holes but I love the diameter of these carto's and wish I could find a drip tip for my 510 devices this size. With all of that said, it is fast becoming my main vape and I have one of my 510 to go-go adapters on my Lavatube. At $8.50 for 5 of these Carts they are a great deal, I got 5 packs and will get more. Mine has definitely found a home :yes ,

I also wish I knew the "average" lifetime of these batteries so I would know how many to keep at hand. I lost one of my Magma's today when I bent over and it fell out of my shirt pocket while playing with the great grandchildren.

Thanks so much for the link :hope:

• 2 weeks later...

wendallb

i thank you for the reply but what I was really wondering is the lifetime of the battery, I was wondering if the battery would last a whole year or say six months. I am really enjoying mine and i am very thankful for the size of these cartomizers, they really work great. So far, I have used 2 out of the 25 that I have. I was going to get ten more but i think i will only pick up five this month.

i wish to apologize to everyone for not updating this thread earlier.

I used some silver solder on the one air hole and it really works great. It was a real pain to get it to stick but well worth the effort.