Marking The Cartomizers For Identification

I am sitting here looking at 40 Cartomizers and they are in various ohms, some are dual coil and some are single coil. Being new I have not yet found what works best for me, so I am trying. various ones until I do. I also have 10 tank Cartomizers in clear wrapping with their values written by magic marker which wipes off if you touch them. My largest order has yet to arrive and there will be many more Cartomizers, atomizers and I would imagine none of them are marked on the part what they are.

The question I have is this, alter using them and cleaning them – how do you identify dual coil from single coil and how many ohms they are. They all do look like you know, well to me they do.

I don't clean mine. But a simple dab of different color fingernail polish works well. Write down on a piece of.paper the kind of.carto, dab polish on paper and corresponding carto. OR different color tiny rubber bands and written down by color.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I don't clean mine. But a simple dab of different color fingernail polish works well. Write down on a piece of.paper the kind of.carto, dab polish on paper and corresponding carto. OR different color tiny rubber bands and written down by color.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Thats one way but wouldn't it be so much better if the manufacturer was to mark each one. I have 2 that are marked that way and it is really nice. I definately will take your advice on the ones here now. I am also looking into small containers now.

This little small jam of running out got me to cleaning mine but if the taste changes I will toss them with no regret.

yeah i dont really clean mine iether, just use em and toss em. if u want to save em u could buy different color plugs and set each color to each kind of cartomizer, at least i thnk they have different plugs than just the white ones, if not i know they do have different color bands for them, u could just put bands on them, or just label ziplock bags and keep the types in separate ziplocks. i do the ziplock thing, i wash and clean a few when i start getting low but i usually just toss them

I use a plastic fishermans storage case with adjustable dividers. I use it mainly for new cartos,attys, and stuff like adaptos. I use zip-lock bags for used cartos and mark the bags.

My son gave me a Lure Tray that holds 7 lures side bu side and has 3 narrow elongated places on the other side. 3 of the places are wide enough to hold xl catomizers sideways, the rest will hold normal ones and has a lid that really snaps hard- just the ticket :animier:

I got the colored end caps for my Volt cartos. This helps for identifying which flavors are in which. For my drip attys I use a different drip tip in certain attys. For tanks and clearomisers I'm not using I put next to the bottle of juice that's in it. If I'm not sure what ohmes something is I just screw it on my ego battery and I can usally tell if it is LR or not, otherwise my Provari can tell me.

I usually only have a low resistance and a high resistance going at a time and I use them until they are shot and throw them away.I try to get LR in stainless and SR in black.When that is not possible as I only use 14500 box mods I put a peice of masking tape in the cover of the boz with an S or L on it.If I want to sample liquids or just have a little something different I drip with a 306 atty.I leave them in the box with the label until I use them.

I just toss em. Used to clean cartos, but found if they're performing badly and not producing good vape anymore? They won't be worth washing and one may spend frustrating minutes or hours messing with them. Put another way.......found it almost better to run them with degradation for another day, because that's what a used carto taste like anyway....after they're washed.

Do have a couple of small/compact fishing lure boxes as mentioned. Great way to keep things in order.

Edited by maverick

Sweet-Vapes offers "Colored Carto Bands" but they're out of stock...

http://www.sweet-vap...&category_id=27

At least from the picture they look similar to the multi-color hair rubber bands that you can get from walmart.

http://www.walmart.c...-500ct/19758198

OR different color tiny rubber bands and written down by color.

Totally missed that part - sorry bams

Edited by Landion