Awesome Vapor Ry4 And Apple

Fenwick

I ordered a 15ml bottle of RY-4 and received a sample 1.5ml bottle of Apple from awesome vapor.

First let me say the customer service is the best I have found. The juice could have tasted like old vomit and I would have been satisfied because if it tasted like warm vomit that would have been in the description. Arno is straight forward and personal. He says on his liquid page that he has selected flavors that people would vape all day and that is what they are. Also if you leave a comment on the order page his daughter Amanda will hand write responses to your questions. Awesome.

Ry-4:

18mg

I have not tried any other RY-4's before. I have been vaping VT Dulcis like mad and I thought that was what RY-4 was supposed to taste like. The caramel flavor in this is more subtle. I understand the like-smoke reference now. Very good vapor production.

Apple:

18mg

At first I didn't like this flavor. On exhale I could smell a slight Nag Champa smell. Not in your face, but more like you walked into a room that Nag Champa was once burned in. The apple was very, very subtle. It was like a hint of green apple now-n-later flavor. I took it with me to work and through out the day I kept finding myself going for the Apple. The Vapor production was tremendous. Its the end of the night and my little sample bottle is gone. I wish I had ordered a big bottle.

Thats the nice thing about awesome vapor, you get a sample bottle with just about any purchase.

I concur,

Arno's RY-4 is Awesome. I tried RY-4 and Apple when I first started vaping and didn't like it then. I now love the RY-4. I haven't ordered Apple again but I bet I'll get the same result.

I also have some 555 from Arno. It's good but I got Lorann's Butterscotch flavoring and added a few drops to a 3ml bottle and Yum!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines