Odd Taste

Today I have noticed a plasticy taste in my mouth from my e-cig. My carts a a few weeks old but I'm wondering if it isn't the fact that I'm finishing up my first bottle of Mentha.

Can the juice loose it's flavor? I try to remember to shake it before dripping or refilling carts. I know it can separate.

If it can, should I save it for a dregs bottle for reflavoring eventually, or has it gone bad somehow? It's only been open a few weeks at most. It's not much, a cart or two at best.

I still need to pick up some tea bags and replace the filling in the carts too. They have been sticking to the atty lately and even coming apart.

Either way at least I'll know why the next time.

Sounds like it's the filling in your cartridges causing the plastic taste in your mouth. If you say it's been sticking to the atty, then it's burning the filling. That stuff tastes nasty when it's burned. How often do you change out your cart? I personally don't use carts, I just direct drip. That way there's no way of burning the filling. I've never had a problem with juice losing it's flavor.

Well that's good then, I'll bust open a few fresh carts today and see if it helps. After posting this, I was reading the most important vape poll thread and saw the posters talking about a film in the mouth. I was really hoping it wasn't that.

Now then, about the taste. I hope a cycle of Dulcis, then Redbull will break it. Both are strong enough to linger even after changing flavors. I usually use my strongest menthol but I can barely taste it even dripping. I really hadn't planned on trying cleaning the attys before the trip but can tonight.

At the worse, I can pay the price and pick up a few attys from the SE kiosk. I bet they cost as much as a kit some places but then agan, there is a price to be paid for convenience.