Innokin Aio Pcc

http://www.vapour-room.com/innokin_ai0/aio_pcc_charging_pack_barebones_red.htm

Has anyone else tried one of these? I have read the reviews but I am just trying to gather some other opinions from everyday users. I just recently switched from Blu to Joye 510-T and I am really missing that Blu PCC. I know Joye makes one but for me it looks ghastly. Kind of like the difference between a Ford Pinto and a Lexus LFA.

Thanks for the help and feedback...

Ron -

I was looking for a good PCC for a while for my old 510s as well. I don't think many people use PCC's here. There are a bunch of PCC's out there and I figure they all basically work the same somewhat. The ones That I've found that are appealing are the 'slider' style one smokelessimage.com uses for the volt, but its an 808 and not a 510. The nicest 510 PCC I found while looking around was this one http://www.aquavaporcig.com/510-ONE-Model-Electronic-Cigarette-PCC_p_125.html but I have yet to try it. I remember seeing some reviews on AIO accesories on youtube, maybe you could find some reviews on it there.

here it is I found it. review by igetcha69,

. It actually looks like a high quality PCC, lots of outputs and such for various devices as well, I actually think im gona order one and try it out lol Edited by twelveday

I really love the look of that AIO case...now that I think about it, I am not really digging the space in it. One battery and three carts...that leaves no room for spares and it looks like I can forget about putting my CE2 XL clearo's in there lol. Surely there is a PCC that looks great, is small and can hold a full 510 and accessories?

Ron -

i havent ran into any, most PCC i see are those built for basic 510 kits, i dont think there are any out there that hold larger cartomizers or special batteries, and ive searched alot, even thought about making my own PCC but figured its not worth the trouble.

I almost want to gut my Blu case, reverse the reversed polarity and build that into some stylish case like the KR808D-1 clam shell ones. Or, buy one of those and change the charge head to a 510 fitting. Any thoughts? Anyone do this and have pics?

Thanks guys...

Ron -

buy an 808-510 adaptor and bam the 808 clamshell pcc becomes a 510 charger. no gutting involved. can't guarantee the 510 batt will fit though lol. the standard style stick one's should but the mega's wouldn't have fit even if there wasn't an adaptor. that pcc is meant for 65mm and 78mm batt's only.