Blew My First Cartomizer

so vaping 1.7ohm cartomizers on 4.8v is bad, but so good while it lasted lol, guess im sticking with the boge SR for my 4.8v batts. Just wondering what the lowest resistance anyone has gotten away with using on a 5vmod for a while. This 1.7 only lasted 2 days at 4.8v.

Lucky you got.that many days without it giving you that burnt taste. 3.0 is recommended or 2.8 but I wouldn't go 2.5 but that's just me.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

its weird, on my 5v boxmod my 2.0 boges gave a disgusting taste, but then i try my 1.7 smoktech ones with the new 4.8Nimh batts on my silver bullet and the flavor was great, and heat wasnt all that uncomfortable. the 3.2 boges are good at 4.8v but it sorta seems the same as the lr boges at 3.7v, i think im gona order some 2.5-2.8s like you said. Never know how tenths of decimal can make such a noticeable difference.

Those batteries come off the charger at 5.6 volts. If you are running a 1.7 ohm carto on them you are getting 18 watts!

If you are using a dcc that is a great voltage but buy some SR boge cartos for those batteries man. Sexellent vape.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate