White Rose 1 Year Anniversary Meetup Saturday, April 14Th

WE'RE A YEAR OLD! - Come celebrate our 1st Anniversary on Saturday, April 14th at 4pm in York, PA!
banana.gif

White Rose Vapers Club has the private use of Cobblestone's Banquet Room from 4pm until 9pm. At 9pm the room opens to the public and a DJ starts playing music. Walk up the staircase on the left side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the banquet room towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages. We will supply dessert. What kind of party would it be without cake!?

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your friends, vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group.

Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, they give vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and help spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So, mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, vape, eat cake, and have fun.

Please RSVP so Cobblestone's can staff accordingly either here or on Facebook on our event page by clicking the "Going" tab in the upper right corner:

Also, "Like" us on Facebook
and you will get updates for future vape meets.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great meet! Hope that everyone that attended had a good time. I know I did and what a way to celebrate our club's one year anniversary (did you get to talk to Phil!?).

Thank you to these generous vendors who once again donated items for sample or for raffle prizes for this month's meet:

Provape

Atomic Vapors

Bluemist Vaping

Pink Spot

Sweet-Vapes

Mr. Vape

Copper Creek

DIY FlavorShack

Madvapes

Highbrow Vapor

Vapexcape

Delaware Vapor

Ecigg.org

Mountain Oak Vapors

Indy Vapor Shop

Vapealicious

Also, thank you Linc Williams for donating 2 mods for the raffle and for taking photos and to Phil Busardo who made the LONG drive just to hang out at our humble little meet!

I want to also say that I will be turning over the main organizational duties of the meet to Dave Norris. I definitely underestimated the time and attention it takes to raise a baby! With that said, there are several people that have agreed to help with different aspects of future meets and if anyone else would like to pitch in, please let us know – we will certainly welcome it!

I know Brandon would be proud of the success that the White Rose Vaper's Club has seen and the new vapers that have shown up at the last meets just reiterates that. One of our goals is to get current smokers into the meets, so help us out & get 'em in here! Super special thanks to everyone that has helped me out along the way!

Here is a link to the pics from the meet:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2866217&type=3