Galileo?

Has anyone tried the Galileo from goodejuice.com? I have been looking at it a lot recently and it seems really nice. I like the telescoping feature but I'm not quite sold on it yet. How well is it built? How does it perform? If anyone has any info please let me know.

I would never spend that kind of money on that mod.. skip that sight all together! Get a Provari for that price! they are trying to sell you on 10.4v which no atty can withstand so they are selling you something that you can never use! I suggest you skip that device and go for something with quality provape.com

Hahaha, That is actually the decision I made last night. I already have a lava tube and I am just wanting a 3.7 big battery mod. I am currently stuck between the E-power, the Indulgence, or the bombshell. I have seen and tried the Bombshell and it is pretty slick. But I like the price of the E-Power and Indulgence. also the indulgence also looks pretty slick.

I'm also thinking maybe a copper. I am kind of tired of push button I may go for something more mechanical.

I had the INdulgence.. It is not as well mmade as it looks.. It is poor thin metal and it tarnishes and as it is not a shiny mirror finish it is something that when it does tarnish it does it quick and stays that way unless you use smmomething on it.... But it is light and not all that realible .. I had one shipped to Thailand when I lived there and I was quite dissapointed in it, Looks much better in the pictures...imo