Sampling New Liquid

lacy

I would like to sample some new liquid. Is there any way to do this other then a carto or dripping? Can't seem to get the dripping thing down and hate wasting a carto. Didn't know if there was like some kind of little tank that would drip just for tasting new liquid. I have a Lt.

dripping really is the best way.

what issue are you having with dripping? really a drop or two on an atomizer is the only way to "test" a liquid without using a large amount of it on a carto.

Agree with blu. Dripping onto an Atty is the best. Just make sure to have a couple of.different atty's around. One for mints/menthols , one for liquid with cinnamon etc. Those flavors seem to linger.

Once I am done trying a new flavor, I drop a few drops of straight vg and vape that to somewhat clean it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Maybe I haven't tried the right one. I really don't know what i am doing. One came with my Lt so i put about 3 - 5 drops straight in it and waited a few then put 3 drops got to draw and the third time a few bad taste. Try a few more times always the same.

may just be a bad atty, I just fill it with 5 drops, hit it a few times then fill with 3 drops puff away for a good twenty minutes and repeat 3 drops.

have you dewicked or debridged it yet?

I have found Joye 306 atties to be the best for dripping and trying liquids.They will fit 510 threads and they tolerate flavor changes pretty good.They are also good for those flavors you just want once in a while but don't want to vape a whole carto's worth.

I got mine from litecigusa.net its a lr510 atty. I debridged and dewicked it myself its been going strong for close to a month now, I don't use it ALL the time, but it is my main vape.

I've had nothing but good experiences with litecig. I could easily however recommend a joye 510 atty.

debridging means taking the bridge out

dewicking means taking the wicks out

if you look down in the atty you'll see some white threads underneath the bridge (wire mesh), those are the wicks. Take a pair of tweezers and gently pull all of them out, usually if an atty has a bad taste to it dewicking it will help with the flavor.