Smok Tech 1.7Ohm 510 Single Coil Cartomizer

twelveday

Smok Tech 1.7ohm 510 Single Coil Cartomizer

I've been ordering a bunch of different kind of atomizers and cartomizers to try out ever since I got my Silver Bullet and just wanted to make a quick post/review on these cartomizers since they stuck out above the others. These are the single coil cartomizers and I got them in white to match my Silver Bullet =).

They are pretty slick and a tiny bit longer than the Boge cartomizers, have the 'plug' top and are easily fillable just like the Boges. I was looking for a decent lower resistance cartomizer than the Boge 2.0's and I've found them in these cartomizers. So far they have been performing on the same par if not better than the other cartomizers I've tried, the vapor production on these are great and the vapor itself seems to stay consistent a bit longer (warm, flavorful vapor for a good period of time before it tends to drop off). I am using the same juice in these as I use in my other cartomizers/atomizers (50/50). The only main difference between these and the Boges that I can tell is the flavor change in the juices, which probably comes from the difference in resistance, its more of a 'change' of flavor rather than a 'burning', but still the same 'taste', ie peaches and cream tastes like peaches in cream just different, if that makes any sense.

I got these at $1.59 each which is $7.95 for 5, about the same price as a pack of Boges at $7.99. If anyones looking to try out other cartomizers or anything like that, I suggest you try these out, they are pretty good.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines