Why No Stealth Juice?

doglips

Why no stealth juice? I was reading about people vaping at work, offices and places like that. Even seen the VP1 ? (I think) had a stealth mode, i.e. no lights.

But my little brain was thinking, people see vapor and think smoke, so office, movie, restaurant and other such places, someone would have a cow about you "smoking" indoors.

Soooooooo why is their no "stealth" juice? Same nicotine, flavors, but little or no vapor so people in next cube, restaurant seat don't freak out when your enjoying yourself.

If you shop around a bit, you will find some liquids don't create much vapor. My purchase of Johnson Creek liquid seemed to have this problem. Before I was told I could vape in the office, I used the JC to sneak a vape now and then. It is very easy to hide the vapor exhale. I thought something was wrong with my 510 because I rarely exhaled any vapor with their liquid. I personally wouldn't mind the lack of vapor for those situations and use the JC liquids for that purpose still. Although, I have noticed that the JC liquid tends to vape much better in my 901 and 801. If JC would make their flavors stronger, I would still buy their product for stealth purposes. Although, now that I vape in my cube, I am getting flavor fatigue and can't really taste the flavor of the liquids I have at night. I taste it, but it is very very subdued.

Diggs

You know what I should do? Purchase the crappiest liquid I can find in China then call it Stealth Juice. :lol:

I agree, "stealth juice" is crap. I dont understand why everyone wants "stealth juice". To me , people would look at me even funnier if I am sucking on some metal stick and nothing is happening. At least with visible vapor your not going to look like a tool. :rolleyes:

Ask and you shall receive! http://www.ecisdirect.com/en/cartridge.asp?id=106

I'm going to buy some before I take a plane trip. This would be great for airplanes, movie theaters, etc.