Juice

618bdown

Yo after my 25 carts run out, I think im switching to juice. Thats all I hear about and all i seem to read about, haha..whats the best, and the cheapest..I know there will be tons of diff opinions, and im kinda sketchy about the over seas stuff.

I'm not gong to recommend my own juice because that would be a little biased, that said however, asking what's the best juice, is a little like asking what's the best tobacco brand. It depends on your taste and what you like.

Some tips are to stay with some of the more well known suppliers, read some of the posts here on the board there are lots of reviews. (IE the review area ;) )

Yo after my 25 carts run out, I think im switching to juice. Thats all I hear about and all i seem to read about, haha..whats the best, and the cheapest..I know there will be tons of diff opinions, and im kinda sketchy about the over seas stuff.

What Chris says is true. I have found that everyone has very different and very strong opinions about their juice.

I am by no means expert on the topic, but I have been steadily experimenting. The first good decision I made was to stop using carts.

At first I wanted to try and find a flavor as close to what I smoked. I smoked Marlboro lights. I found that I do not like the tobacco flavors, and I also find that I hat the taste of cigarettes now.

My first purchase was a Johnson Creek sampler pack. I hated it. Some people swear by it. To me it seems like something that cigar smokers would like, and is markedly different than Everybody elses juice in flavor, vapor, and well everything.

My favorite flavor right now is VT Dulcis. It has a slight caramel flavor. I ordered it from dietsmokes.com What is nice about this site, for trying juices is that they carry several different brands. So what I do is order a $10 bottle of Dulcis and a different flavor from a different vendor at the same time. This way, if the experimental bottle is disgusting I still have what I need.

Arno at awesomevapor.com has a sampler pack and he is an excellent vendor. He has 2 things for the noobie in search of thier flavor. First he has a sampler pack for about $22 and He also sends a 3ml sample bottle with every regular bottle you buy, so you can get something you know you like and try something different for free. Right now I am waiting for a bottle of RY4 and a sample of his apple.

I am ordering his RY4 because I love Dulcis. Like you I am new to this, but from what I gather Dulcis is in the same family as RY4.

My question is what is the deal with the RY juices? Everyone has the RY4 it seems to be the standard. I have also seen other RY's like RY3. Is there some history here? Was this the original naming scheme for liquids or something? Are the other RY's caramel too?

Like the others have already stated, this is a hard question. There are soo many things that play a factor to the "best" juice. You have to keep in mind that everyone's taste buds are different and all kinds of people like different things.

My advice to you would be to do what Chris and I did. We started trying all kinds of flavors but, we did it in a certain way. We started with the most popular and fastest selling juices (figuring if a LOT of people buy and like it then it is probably good) and slowly worked our way down to the less popular flavors. I think doing this is probably your best bet.

Yeah, I have been looking all over the place for the juice I think will suit me the..and when I got screwed over by blu cigs, it kinda helped me, cause now im not stuck with the Carts anymore..so when I ordered my DSE-801 2day, I just grabbed some juice from the same site..well it was because I had a coupon for 15% off if I spent 50 Bones..and was just under..so I ended up getting a 10-ml. Watermelon, and 10-ml. Methol..they seemed cheap enough..I think 8 somethin for a 10-ml..oh and if anyone does decide to order off of vaperkings.com and spend over $50.. enter ECF for 15% off..

In my opinion, i have tried Johnson creek, puresmoker, e-smoker, and tons of others. The thing that pops in my mind is, i dont know where these juices are made. Minus Johnson creeks juice they say is made in USA. Ive read an article stating that some of the Chinese juices are made in the same tubs they use to make antifreeze, which has a toxic chemical in them. Like Sean said its all what your taste buds prefer. I can honestly say VT juice has tasted the best over time. I ordered a bottle of Cola juice from puresmoker and after a week the juice tasted like i was vaping dirty socks. I would try some of VT's juice in my opinion. Its clean, smooth, and taste great! I was a menthol smoker for 7 years and the VT Mentha is great but ive found myself smoking the Dulcis and Grape Soda flavors from VT the most!

Hope this helps :icecream:

I have to say I like the Johnson Creek Menthol. Little flavor in there that hints of tobacco. But it's so thin, no wonder people get numbness, I'm sure droplets are being pulled in. Throat hit not that great either. So I think I'll have to retire this especially in light of the atty killing complaints.

Just got my ELiquid today. Yay. I got a 16ml of tobacco flavored from arno at awesomevapor.com and he threw in a sample of the coffee flavor. Its pretty good. I am loving the tobacco flavor though. I havent really tried any other flavors. I also got a 35ml bottle of flue cured tobacco from rockymountainvapor.com for only 15 bucks. That included shipping too. Thats got a nice flavor to it too. So now I am glad that I am stocked up on juice. Should last me a while.