510 Boge Vs 306 Style Boge Cartomizers

twelveday

anyone have any experience with the 306 style boge cartomizers? After wandering around avidvaper i saw they had 306 style boge cartomizers. I was thinking about ordering a box of those with my usual 510s, just to try em out, I haven't heard aboput or seen those before.

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/Boge-Blank-306-Soft-Tip-Cartomizers.html

i searched the net for a bit to see what i can dig up on 306 v 510s, couldnt find anything definitive other than 306 being shorter, and diff drip tips used

I saw a video review for them on YouTube that pretty much described them as fail. I have already found the perfect cartomizer(boge SR)...don't need to try anything else :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

ah, i shoulda thought to search youtube. I been hooked on the boge sr as well. Being the first ones i've tried, i figiure id try others (ce2's, emdcc's, etc) and i always end up going back to my boges. After trying the 306 atomizer i figured the 306 boge cartomizer wouldnt be a bad idea to try next.

I think they are the same except the 306 is smaller and doesn't hold as much liquid.That was my reasoning for thinking I would like them.Not wasting so much liquid when I throw an old one away.I have found the Boge 808.306 and 510 all seem to vape pretty much the same,I suspect it is the same element in all three.The 808's didn't draw very good on my mod with two air holes so I drilled two more and now it is as good as the 510's.