Www.sweet-Vapes.com Kona Cream And Spanish Gold Caramel Tobacco

bobthesalesclerk

First things first...whoever put these in the mystery box is CRAZY! lol...you would have to pry this juice from my cold dead fingers for me to give it up.

Both are 40/60 PG/vg at 12mg

Kona Cream - wow...this is one of the best coffee flavors i have ever vaped. If you have heard the rave reviews about virgin vapers Mona coffee milkshake and have been wanting to try it you may want to pick up a bottle of this first. It has a rich coffee flavor. I have gotten a lot of coffee flavors that taste burnt but this tastes like i just ate a roasted coffee bean. It has a delicious vanilla/cream finish to it that reminds me of vaping a milkshake. The vv Mona coffee milkshake didn't give me that impression...this does. Really solid coffee vape.

Vapor - 8

Flavor - 10

Throat hit - 8

Spanish gold caramel tobacco - mmmmmmmmm...this is off the cheezy(huh?). The caramel overpowers the tobacco a little more than i would like but whatever caramel flavoring they use in this is the best i have ever had. The light tobacco taste is reminiscent of a 555. Slightly nutty and dry. The caramel flavoring just works with this. Throat hit is on the weak side though. If this had more throat hit it would be an all day for me.

Vapor - 8

Flavor - 9

Throat hit - 5

I have a few other juices from them that are OK but these 2 really stuck out. The regular Spanish gold tobacco has a much nicer throat hit. I will probably just end up mixing these.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I have both on order and should be here tomorrow.My first order with sweet-vapes and found out they are here in wisconsin.I've heard good reviews about them and cant wait to try.

I have both on order and should be here tomorrow.My first order with sweet-vapes and found out they are here in wisconsin.I've heard good reviews about them and cant wait to try.

If you like coffee flavors your search for a perfect one will end tomorrow :)

If you like coffee flavors your search for a perfect one will end tomorrow :)

@bob, If they're as good as the cinnamon danish swirl & europe vt3, I'll be happy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines