Nvd -New Vaporizer Day!

Rip Topaz

After melting down my VV mod (that I built) while attempting a minor repair, I got fed up with fiddling with the tiny vv circuit and ordered a Lavatube from Volcano.

It arrived today. Ah. That's better. I've been using my old 808 batteries until it arrived, and they suck in so many ways, but mostly because the Cig2O cartos that I had here at home just taste terrible. Whoever came up with that formula for menthol should be fired.

It's so nice to be able to use my normal juices again. Thanks for the fast service, from Hawaii to Pennsylvania in four days. Sweet.

After melting down my VV mod (that I built) while attempting a minor repair, I got fed up with fiddling with the tiny vv circuit and ordered a Lavatube from Volcano.

It arrived today. Ah. That's better. I've been using my old 808 batteries until it arrived, and they suck in so many ways, but mostly because the Cig2O cartos that I had here at home just taste terrible. Whoever came up with that formula for menthol should be fired.

It's so nice to be able to use my normal juices again. Thanks for the fast service, from Hawaii to Pennsylvania in four days. Sweet.

Awesome! The lava tube is a great PV for the price. I really like the button.

Where in PA are you?

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

There's quite a few good bands in the area. I'm still trying to get my band up and running, but it shouldn't be too much longer before we are out there playing again, too.

To bad Snowing broke up :(

There's a 90s emo revolution going on in your area lol. Algernon, snowing, storm the Bastille, glocca moral, 1994!...ever heard of any of them?

I've heard of them, but at 42 I can't say that emo is my thing. Lol.

Lol aye. When you said good bands around the Lancaster area that is what I think of.

P.s. I am not talking about boo hoo I hate my parents so I'm going to get a stupid haircut and cry all day emo :p