I Am In Heaven!

Ok so 1st off i know i havent been around pretty much at all other then doing the creep looking around seeing what is new around here from time to time. but work has been crazy lately so not much time for posting.

So anyhow on to the point, Now i know that im behind time and this is nothing new for me but i just got my SD Mk II in and a few other things and i just want to say that im in Heaven i can not really remember who it was that told me about them 1st but to who ever it was THANK YOU so now that is out of the way i have a few things to say about it.

1 not as big as i was thinking it was going to be (then again ive got big hands lol)

2 ive been vapeing on this thing all day and i have yet to have to change to the 2nd bat which is more then i can say for the little 510s i had i couldnt even keep them charged long enuff to make it about 4 or 5 hours.

3 i thought the button on it was going to be hard to get used to. well boy was i wrong.

4 To all the newbies that may read this i really only have one thing to say to you. and that is simply this. Listen to these people they know what they are talking about when it comes to vapeing i can not say thank you enuff to all you guys

So anyhow yeah i am done for now so i'll slowly go back in to the shadows where i once came from :P

Very glad the SD is working so well for you (no, wasn't me that recommended it), the SD has been around a while and has had a chance to work out the kinks.

It is a very solid device with a very good reputation.