Help With Ego And Ego T....please

Hello All,

Ive been vamping with the joye ego for the last 6 months or so which i love but occasionally the ego doesn't put out enough vapor, its weird because sometimes with different atomizers i get much more and much different vapor. the last couple of days i haven't been satisfied with my ego since i lost the one with the best performing atomizer i have ever had. So I pulled out an ego-t i had ordered a couple of months back but only used a few times and set aside since I thought the ego was better. anyway, i start using the ego t and was surprised that it put out much more vapor but tasted really bad, i asked a friend and he suggested puffing at least 20 times to break it in, well i did but it didn't help. I then ran the atomizer under hot water for a minute, blew it dry and tried it again, the taste is much better but nowhere near what my ego used to taste like. i'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, the few people i know that use the ego t say it works much better then the ego but i don't see that. can anyone educate me a little bitt about the ego t?

Also, I just boiled 3 of the ego atomizers and am leaving them to dry overnight, should i stand them on the screw part or on the end where I normally drip the juice? thanks in advance for you help.

I used the ego-t for the first couple month of vaping. I loved it... BUT what got me looking at other ecigs was the atty preformance varried ALOT from one atty to the other. Very inconsistant. Just like your seeing. You do need to break in the ego-t atty though. (basiclly get rid of the 'primer fluid' it ships with it soaked in) Water doesn't help much. It just takes time. One atty I had, I had to vape 3 mils of liquid to get the bad taste gone. That took ALLLL day. So all I can say, is keep vaping the atty to at least 3 mls. If it taste really bad, do a cigar puff vape, and don;t inhale. And the longer the atty has sit, the worst the taste and longer it takes to get rid of it. If yours have been sitting 6 months.. it might take a while.. I never tried it... but some people say you can soak the atty in vodka, then rise it out and let it dry to get rid of the primer. I did use rubbing alchohol once, and it helped... but don't soak it longer than 10 or 15 minutes, and rise it out very well.

I eventually turned to the Ego Mega Dual Coil Carto (EMDCC) http://www.madvapes....Tip_p_3140.html and the 1.7 ohm resurrector. http://www.crystalcl...ECTOR_p_46.html THEY ROCK.. I kept the ego battery and still used that.. Thats a good battery.

Edited by mjradik

Agree with the previous post. Left the T atty for those issues already mentioned. One would last 3 weeks, some for 3 days. Nothing like ordering 4 (40 bucks) T tanks and having 50% be of the dudly nature. One can get 15 Ressurrectors for 20 bucks and those keep humming along.

New Ego C is somewhat better and I keep a couple of those on hand for stealth. I will take a chance on the Type B....C Atty when they come out. I actually stopped running any liquids (soaking, washing, etc) after dry burning the tank atties. For around 50 cents, one can obtain the little parts cleaning brush from local hardware, cut the bristles way back for stiffer brush, and wisk the particles from the dry burned wire.

Drop in some atty eraser and go.

Hello Sase

Being ignorant of the updated facts would have me referring you to either Vicki (over at cignot.com) or Ovale websites. Both these vendors are quite connected to Joye distributing, and are most excellent and willing to answer questions on Joye products. Been hectic around here so have not done the release date research myself......and only occasionally check for any site info.

We can say with some certainty? The type B "C" atty would most likely be the same as the type B "T" atty with the cylinder being completely rounded and same size as your ego battery. It's cylinder shape (rather than tapered cone) allows for the 2.5ml tank....rather than the 1.0 capacity currently avaialable. If you go to Cignot website? You will see the T atty type B and notice the difference.

The B is also superior for air chambering in the tank itself (which is the same design, but larger) and they draw better with improved flavor. Hope this helps in the interim and the above vendors would be more than happy to offer new and updated info. Highly recommend.

Correction previous post #3...... "obtain the little parts cleaning brush from local hardware"

This is actually a flux brush with hollow aluminum handle. .50, cut the bristles short, and works excellent for brushing away debris from dry burnt coil.

No more soaking or boiling atties for me. Sorry about the error.