Kgo Case? What Size

Quiktsi

Ok so I've been vaping for a week or so on my bloog maxxfusion and really love it. It's simple, works great, great flavor from my TVR juices, but I am somehow addicted to vaping already. Lol. Pretty easy to do I guess.

Was thinking about purchasing a Kgo from hoosierecigsupply.com based upon many reviews. I want the big battery and the ability to drip since I've been wanting to try new juices and what a pain to keep cleaning cartos if I don't like the juice. Does anyone know what size case I should get to fit a assembled Kgo with a Xl carto on it? Dont want to disassemble and reassemble everytime I have to put it in the case. They have a small, med, and a large but no dimensions. Also any other recommendations would be helpful.

Vaping is my new addiction, at least it's not killing me right. Lol

you can drip on 808 batteries just so you know. Pick up a 901 atomizer, the new gen 2 808 auto batteries, like the bloog are drip resistant, but if you pick up a manual 808 you can use a 901 atty and drip all day as they are sealed.

http://www.litecigusa.net/product_p/901atom.htm

on to the kgo I just picked up a diabetics insulin bag from walgreens for $4 and its perfect! I can fit a LEO batt, a few LEO cartos, several 808 batts and cartos and chargers in it so I'm sure it would fit the kgo. Just a thought

That's not a bad idea for the case. Thanks

I have a manual bloog battery and considered doing the 901 atty. I will most likely continue to use my minis when going out or whatever, but wanted the Kgo for home and work use.

the v/t/f won't change much at all. The voltage only varies slightly between the 2. However the kgo has a MUCH larger battery life. So it def has that on the bloog. Also the kgo can handle lr stuff without fear of harming the battery.

the mah on most 808 batteries is too low to handle lr stuff, now that doesn't mean you can't use lr stuff on a low mah battery but you do so at the risk of greatly reducing the overall lifespan of ur battery. Personally all I use are lr boge cartos on my 808s but I do so knowing one day it will kill the batt. Luckily 808s are cheaper than fat batts.

all that being said, go for the kgo ull like it, its a solid device, and ur bloogs will make a good back up

well i dont know much bout ego stuff except its 510 and you have to charge the whole unit. e power ar very similar to egos but you get 1 unit and 2 batteries. also the new ones hoosier has it the ones with the new switch that can handle lower ohms. had mine 4 months for them not 1 problem.

The e power is still 510 correct?

yes, the advantage to it is that every piece on it can be replaced as opposed to a standard ego which when the battery dies you throw the whole unit, the e power has replaceable batteries, tubes, cones, connections etc...

What performance gains in particular do you gain from using lr cartos on the 808s. Does it give better v/t/f?

lr stuff will generally provide a better th and warmer vapor which can be good for certain juices.

for example a 2.0ohm boge carto will be a much better vape than a standard 2.6-3.0ohm. Lower the ohm warmer the vape as well.

I don't believe the kgo is a regulated batt (but I'm not sure on that one) if its not, it will come off the charger at 4+v but could drop significantly, although based on reviews I believe it only drops slightly (3.7-3.6)

a regulated 3.7 batt means the voltage stays the same from the minute its done charging to the very last hit, consistancy is a great thing.

yes, the advantage to it is that every piece on it can be replaced as opposed to a standard ego which when the battery dies you throw the whole unit, the e power has replaceable batteries, tubes, cones, connections etc...

hit it right on the nail. everything is replacable.

Hmmm. Now you got me thinking. I do like the thought of only having one unit with a spare small battery that lasts.

Ok so I'm a carto guy, which carto would you guys recommend that will hold an ample amount of juice without being rediculous? I don't really want a tank cause it just sounds like a mess waiting to happen and don't want to deal with that.

• 2 weeks later...