Boge Cartos

dragaa

So I went out and bought a classic Joye 510 kit today, and got boge cartos with it. All fine and well the unit works well and is good for what it is. I'm new to cartos though, having only used the C. I'm filling through the 510 top where the threads are, however i'm having a hard time telling how fullv it is of course. Is this just something you get a feel for? Also. How long, generally, is the life of these cartos? I've been a 1ml (on work days) vaper to a 1.5ml vaper on days off..

Stupid questions I know but thanks for the help.

Also, I'm losing a lot of juice out the bottom of my carto's..strange or not?

edit: tried filling at a 45 degree angle. hadn't filled it up enough apparently and it ran out of juice within 2 hours. afterwards i blew through the mouthpeice to see if it was empty. clearly using the tank system has made me completely ignorant to the way this works. filling at a 45 degree angle even makes it drip right out the back, and when i hit it, it just comes right out into my mouth.

have i ruined this carto? assistance would be much appreciated.

Edited by dragaa

I have always filled though the top. The problem that I have found with Boge cartos is that unless there is at least 1 drop of juice down the center to really wet the coil they tend to do the dry burn. about 3/4th of an ml is needed in a boge. You want to be able to look at it from the top and see that it is nice and wet. Get a good drip tip from SmartVapes.com or CherryVapes.com or someone you trust. This is so you dont have to be on the carto via mouth/teeth.

Keep us posted on your experiances :D

It takes about 22 drops to fill one from the top with the rubber plug out.And you need to let them sit for a bit to soak in or they will do the dry burn.Especially with high VG liquid.I just throw the plug away and use a drip tip or a cut down 510 or 901 cart ,easier to fill and no hot metal in my mouth.