Cheapy China..not So Bad After All..........

EasyE

My first e-cig purchase was the cheapest e-cig I could find because(now that I know the discount sites I could have gotten a 510 starter kit for the same price), really I thought this **** was a joke that wouldnt work. So at first i was just kinda confused and unsatisfied but after lurking in the forums I picked up a DSE901 and was extremely happy. Some how last week I burned out both of my battery's and am stuck with just my USB pass through so when on the go I had to fire up my old cheapy china(keepsmokinginside.com) what the hell is my real model #? the one he demonstrates in the video is NOT the one he sent me. this one is actually a analogue size(maybe even smaller)so ..................... anyways , I after making my own juice and all i noticed that this thing aint half bad. Yeah the battery's dont last long and you cant get a "huge" hit off it but all in all the flavor production and the vapor are really kind of nice and I am starting to like the size of this thing. Its really the only e-cig i have ever seen that could be passed off as an analogue. I wish I had a camera so I could show you guys. I really would like to know the model # of this thing. Its tiny !....it has gold rings that run the length of the battery. Atty has like 4 holes and gives a very "airy" draw.The charger is actually shaped like a pack of analogue.LOL .........very cheap.......remember..I dont know whats up with this guy cause the model he sent me IS NOT the one in the you tube video that he represents........In fact, i purchased replacement carts, batter's and an atty but they never came after 3 weeks I filed a PayPal claim and got my money back ,2 weeks later my order shows up...5 weeks after purchase so dont expect any customer service but was very stand up of him to send my stuff anyway(he probably didnt notice I filed the claim)........................ anyway I would like to find out the model of this thing and to pass on to everyone that it is really pretty nice if your looking for a small unit that could be passed of as an analogue.

Edited by EasyE

To me it sounds like your talking about a DSE084. Although they work ok, the battery life is low and the atomizer gets very hot very fast. HOWEVER it wasn't actually until recently they started selling them with PPC's.

You can also expect them to start showing up on some popular supplier websites here in the states...

What is a PPC Chris? DSE084,That definitely sounds like what I got. That atty gets extremely hot with just 2 drags. But there are some good things about it. For one it sips juice(its the Prius of ecigs haha)and the size is just killer. I can actually move around and do things with this thing resting in my lips(NO teeth!)and drag on it with no hands very easily. I can understand why people dont use it though.... feels like the atty could just stop working at any moment and that "pack" charger is just ridiculous.

Oh pack charger, I thought it was a PPC. A PPC is a Personal Power Charger (or Personal Power Case depending on who you ask) The Joye510 has one and so does the DSE084 although it's really hard to find but I know it's out there. The PPC looks like a cigarette box but has a battery inside. You can carry the ecig battery in your pocket inside the PPC and it will keep the battery going for up to about 20 hours or so.

Oh, interesting. I never tried that. I wonder if mine holds a charge? thats kinda lame though since there is only 1 slot inside that would be connected to anything. The battery's are tiny. I can throw 3-4 in my coin pocket and be good for a while. thanks for the info.