Question Regarding A Joy Ego-Usb..

Hello fellow vapers.

I have had a heck of a time finding ANY info on the eGo usb and need some help.

I have the usb battery that charges with usb and can be vaped with or without it plugged in..

A little bit ago, I went to use it and the button would flash 3 time with no fire to the carto.

The battery I know was fairly full in charge but I went ahead and plugged it in... same thing.. flashes 3 times and nothing..

Another weird thing, is when I screw a carto onto battery , it also flashes 3 times when contact is made to the carto...

Any ideas anyone? I hope it isn't dead because I have had it close to a month with minimal to average use and have had no problems untill now..

Another question .. I have 2 other eGo usb batteries that I need to put back together and solder a wire back onto the board to put it back together.. problem is I have no way of telling exactly where one of the wires go.. Does anyone have or know where a diagram may be if there is one . I really don't want to junk them when all it was, was a wire come unsoldered when I accidentally dropped it one time and came off..

THANKS for helping the forum noob!

I had the same issue with the button flashing 3 times. With mine it was because I got juice in the button. I was able to resolve the issue by blowing out the button with canned air. Eventurally it failed again because of over dripping and getting too much juice in the battery. I think your battery is shorting out.

Sorry I have no input on your second question. I never pulled on apart.

usually the flashing means the battery cannot give enough power to the carto that is 'requesting it'.... I know if I take a looooooog draw, like 10 seconds... my battery will 'yell' at me by flashing... telling me.... 'hey stop drawing all my power, I have no more to give'... lol... I'll stop for a few seconds, then just continue.... if you are getting the flashing right away, I bet the battery is shorting out, OR just has no life left, and is a dud....