Joye 510 T And Similar Cigs

dragaa

So, after using my eGo-c for the last month, i'm actually looking to get something new, however I want something more cigarette sized this time around for when I go out. Not putting the C on the back burner by any means I just want a product for every situation.

I've enjoyed the tank system so much for its simplicity, however have not ventured into cartos and the like. First question is if I get a Joye 510 should I go ahead and get the tank? Or am I just overestimating the ease of cartos, do you just refill them with juice basically the same as a tank until they are no good anymore? Semi-lost on this subject.

Also, is the Joye 510

Hmm post got cut off..

Is the Joye 510 the best cigarette sized ecig?

Any opinions very welcome, I already am aware of the downsides of a cigarette sized ecig so besides that.

Thank you in advance!

I would go for a Joye 510 or 306 as you can use the carto's and atties on your Ego batteries .The 306 atties are awesome for dripping the 510' atties are very good for dripping and either style of Boge carto are the standard.If you are going to use the stock batteries I would get the Mega ones and have at least 4 and 2 chargers.You can also try the 510 and 306 atties/carto's on your Ego battery before investing in the whole works.But as far as how they will work a fully charged 510 battery will produce exactly the same vapor as a fully charged Ego battery.It just won't be fully charged as long.That is why I recomend so many batteries.I get 3 to 7 days use from a cartomiser depending on the liquid I am using and then the vapor quality and production goes down.

Edited by mcquinn