Cheapest Place To Buy V2

I've been a vapor for almost 2 years now and gave up analogs. My go to device is ego type battery because of the way I vape. I'm a heavy vaper. I prefer eliquid and clearomizers. At least until the stupid clearomizers come apart.

This past weekend I stumbled upon a vendor selling V2 cigs. Those really rocked as far as the vapor. I know the battery life wouldn't last me about an hour or two the way I vape. But I'd really like to get me a starter kit and some backup batteries. Who online is selling v2 the cheapest?

If you have been vaping for 2 years and like a lot of vapor get a mod! There are tons of them with better battery life, higher and variable voltages, and beautiful designs

I feel like you would be taking a huge step back from the ego getting a v2!

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

If you have been vaping for 2 years and like a lot of vapor get a mod! There are tons of them with better battery life, higher and variable voltages, and beautiful designs I feel like you would be taking a huge step back from the ego getting a v2! Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

Which mod do you recommend? Yeah I didn't like that the v2 wasn't 510 compatible since all I have are 510s. I like clearomizers over cartomizers as they give more vapor. But the stupid things always separate at the bottom. I tend to have fill cartmoizers up a lot more to get good vape hits. I'm out of clearomizers right now and having use a cartomizer.

I believe you can only get V2 ecigs from V2. There are a lot of coupon codes out there if you Google it. It is a KR808D-1 and can be found cheaper at other places.

I guess a 808 isn't much different from a 510 battery than? I guess I had just liked the variety..maybe just going stick to what I have. I know what works. those v2's w here might expensive.