HI DEF Review of DSE801 With USB Pass Thru From E-CIGS.CO.UK

igetcha

Hi all,

here is my latest review and its now in High Definition! though you will only benefit from watching it in HD if you have a high spec PC stolen from NASA! to watch it in HD you will need to click the "watch in HD" button at the bottom right hand corner.

its my 1st time of recording with my new HD camera and also the 1st time ive edited with my new video editing software.......so i would be gratefull if you could let me know what you think with regards to sound, picture quality, music and effects.

it didnt come out quite as in focus as what i know it can be, but like i said it was the 1st time of use and will improve with more practise! (i hope!)

oh, the review is of a stainless steel DSE801 with USB pass thru from <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.e-cigs.co.uk">http://www.e-cigs.co.uk</a><!-- m --> by the way! it is fantastic!!!

ive changed the way i score my reviews now. i normally just mark it out of 10 for how much i like it and would recommend it but felt that it might give a more accurate score if i break it down a little in a "leaford stylee".

so now i will have marks out of 10 for things such as:-

1. appearance

2. vapour produced

3. throat hit

4. battery life

5. reliability

i will then add up the totals and divide by the number of catagories to give an average overall score.

i would also just like to make 2 things very clear:-

1. i only tend to review products that i like and would happily recommend to others (which is why my reviews tend to get high scores!!)........simply because i get sent lots of stuff to review and dont have time to record reviews for everything! also, after doing a review i tend to get sent a LOT of youtube messages, emails and forum private messages asking questions on the product. ive never been the sort of guy who can ignore someone who is polite to me so i always reply..........this then leads to me answering close to over a hundred to two hundred emails a week..........again, its very time consuming!

2. very important!! when i score my reviews i score them based on the type of e-cig im reviewing.

so if im reviewing a super mini, my score out of 10 would be based on all super minis. so therefore, a super mini with a score of 8 out 10 does not necessarily mean that its better than a pen style with the same score out of 10.

hope that makes sense!??

cheers guys n gals,

i would appreciate your input!

scott

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines