White Rose Vaper's Club Meet - Saturday 1/28 In York, Pa @ 5Pm

Current members and new members please join us for our monthly vape meet at Cobblestone's Restaurant & Sports Emporium. Address is 205 S George St.,York, PA 17401.

Bring your vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group. Meet some new people, try some new juice or hardware, and have a drink (or two)
001_smile.gif

So that I can give Cobblestone's a ball park figure as to the number of attendees, please RSVP by posting on this thread or send me a PM. Or, if you're on Facebook, check out our event page and click the "Going" tab in the upper right hand corner:

Please also like our page on Facebook to be notified of future meet ups:

Also, Baldgroove will be there from "We Are Vapers" (
) will be there to discuss and answer any questions.

Hope to see you there!
Edited by redgirl

• 2 weeks later...

White Rose Vaper's Club January meet-up is only 6 days away. A little bird told me that there is going to be a lot of door prizes and juice samples. I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday evening!

Saturday January 28th starting at 5:00 PM

Cobblestone's Restaurant & Sports Emporium

205 S George St

York, PA 17401

Location within Cobblestone's has changed - we will have much more room than our usual spot. There is a separate bar in there and I believe we will have a private bartender from 8-9 :

Meetup will be held in Cobblestone's banquet room. We have the room from 5pm until 9pm. At 9pm the room opens up to the public and a DJ plays music in the banquet room, but we will still be able to be in the vicinity. Walk up the staircase located on the left side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the banquet room towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages.