Care Instructions?

Sinikal

Hey guys, i was just wondering. Ive been puffin on my 501 and Janty for quite some time now. At the end of the day before i go to bed, i just lay my e-cig down on the coffee table and call it a night. Is there anything i should be doing to maintain my e-cigs? I wash my plastic piece out once every couple days with water and let it air dry. Other then that ive head people of setting there attys upside down and letting excess fluid drip out of them. Is this necessary? :huh:

Not really sure if it's necessary, but when I'm ready to call it a night I do the following things. First, I take everything apart. Wrap the atomizer in a paper towel and blow threw the battery side with my mouth. This will blow out any excess juice onto the paper towel. Sometimes I'll crumple up a piece of the paper towel and stick it in the atomizer very gently. Sort of to dab the juice off the atomizer I guess. Then I set it upside down on a paper towel over night to let the rest of the juice drip out.

Not sure how much this process helps because I have accidentally left the whole unit together just sitting somewhere random and it's been fine. I guess doing this process just makes me feel better. lol

Blowing it out is always a good idea. What I usually do it turn my atomizers upside down on a cloth right before I hit the sack. I let all the old juice run out. Then in the morning I pick it back up, add a few drops and I'm good to go. I also change my atomizer about once a month. If you can afford it, it's a good idea.

Blowing it out is always a good idea. What I usually do it turn my atomizers upside down on a cloth right before I hit the sack. I let all the old juice run out. Then in the morning I pick it back up, add a few drops and I'm good to go. I also change my atomizer about once a month. If you can afford it, it's a good idea.

I used to "drain and blow" in a dedicated manner. Nowadays I don't. I just screww an atty onto my Screwdriver and use it until the performance drops (or it dies) and then bin it and put on a new one. I get the best part of three weeks from each atty. Given I can buy 5 packs of attys and each atty costs less than a packet of cigs does, it's scarcely worth worrying about...

Damn....I feel like a lazy #$%^& right now hearing how all you guys take such good care of your E-cigs. I just leave my battery's and atty connected until they need a charge. i just lay it on the night stand and thats it. In fact now that both my battery's crapped out on me(I wonder why,haha)I just leave my atty hooked up to my USB pass through 24/7. I bet this had something to due with my battery failures. Either that or some how the atty held a charge from the USB and shorted out my other battery's when I switched back and forth.

One thing i do know is not to leave your e-cig next to your big *** fan all night long. Dried the hell out of my atty. It takes a gallon of juice and 10 drags to get it fired back up.

Yea, honestly ...Im so fudgeing happy to be free from the slavery of cigarette smoke I dont care how much money I have to spend :punk: or how long it takes me to refine my techniques.......Vapor Rules!!!

So So true!! I love being free of the tobacco. It took me a few weeks to hit that point, but now I am full on E-Cigs. I think if I was without E-cigs I would revert back to analogs, but I hope I never have to face that. I am in the lazy group also. I blow out the addy now and then, but not daily. Although I do need to read up on doing a full cleaning so I can get the old liquid and flavors out of the addy. I get hints of other flavors from liquids I had vaped before.

Diggs