Tank/bottle Mod Carts For Roughstack Maxi V2?

Ive been out of the vaping scene for a little while now due to finances, but my dad has just bought me a Maxi Roughstack from madvapes.com. It is fantastic, I love the option to vape at different voltages just by changing batteries. Anywho, my question is if anyone knows if there is a bottle or tank mod that works with the stack, or anyway I could get one to work with it? Ive been using carts at 6v, its been working alright, the kick is great, but the flavor is not what I expected. One of the best setups Ive tried was my buddys eGo with a bottle mod from nitelitevapor (if I remember correctly), and I would really like to hit something like this off of my stack. Thanks!!!

Oh yes, happy holidays to all!!

Edited by TheLostFayth

Ive been out of the vaping scene for a little while now due to finances, but my dad has just bought me a Maxi Roughstack from madvapes.com. It is fantastic, I love the option to vape at different voltages just by changing batteries. Anywho, my question is if anyone knows if there is a bottle or tank mod that works with the stack, or anyway I could get one to work with it? Ive been using carts at 6v, its been working alright, the kick is great, but the flavor is not what I expected. One of the best setups Ive tried was my buddys eGo with a bottle mod from nitelitevapor (if I remember correctly), and I would really like to hit something like this off of my stack. Thanks!!!

Oh yes, happy holidays to all!!

I have the roughstack small and big tube...If you buy a Gooseneck ( https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28 ) you can add a tank to the roughstack. I been using mine for almost 6 months now and I love it. mine takes the 18650 batterys and it last a full day and a 1/2.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Tanks can be found all over but some are pricey. I use a homemade syringe tank (cost about $2 to make ) and it has been going strong for about 3 months without a problem.

Because of the button being on top of the RS, I use a v2 shorty extension and a mega ego adapter together to get clearance to the switch. A couple of $ each. Suppose you could use 2 v2 shorties. I just use these 2 because I had the v2 extension and then ordered the mega ego cartos and the adapter and they work real well together and give plenty of room to fire off my Maxi. Hope that made sense.

The Maxi RS really is a great mod for the price. I've got 2 and have been using nothing else for the last 8 or 9 months. Glad you are enjoying yours also.