New Here And New To Electric Smokes...

joedirt

just orderd a apollo extreme kits with blank cartomizers and some menthol juice...i havnt recieved it yet and not sure how its going to work...im completly new to this and kinda skeptical...my wife has an e-cigg from the mall that was kinda spendy and gives her alot of problems...

any advise will be appreciated

I never intended to be a fulltime vaper just intended to use it to beat a smoking ban at work.,Very soon lost all taste for analogs .The breakthrough for me was not expecting it to taste just like smoking.I soon found a lot of very tasty liquids that I look forward to vaping and I get to blow vapor rings without stinking up the house.win win.

Most of the menthol tobacco flavors ive tasted really didnt taste nothing like a menthol cigarette, then again ive only tasted two generic ones that came with the ecigs i bought. Ive been vaping for 2 weeks and one thing I suggest before you order big 30ml+ bottles of e-liquid is to maybe order a variety of flavors in 6ml bottles or smaller to test them out before u buy the bigger bottles, i used to smoke a pack a day and a 30ml bottle of e-liquid seems like it would last me over a month. Another thing id suggest is trying different pg/vg mixes in the e-liquids, more towards pg end is stronger throat hit like real cigarettes (100%pg seemed harsher than newports for me) and the more vg it has the less throat hit. took me 40$+ in eliquid before I found out what I liked because i splurged and bought 30ml bottles right from the start, just trying to save somebody some money.

None of it will taste like burning leaves.I would try getting some menthol and some USA Red or FluCured and adding a little menthol to the tobacco for something more like a menthol analog.The menthol liquids just taste like menthol without much tobacco to me.