Wtf? Menthol Crystals Look Exactly Like Crystal Meth ......great Idea...

EasyE

I was interested in getting some "menthol crystals" after hearing such great reviews. I looked some up on Ebay and..........OMG it looks exactly like Crystal Meth. I wont get into specifics but i think everyone can agree this is not a " safe " substance to be carrying around with you. Is there not liquid from or something? Jeez :wtf:

I am really starting to like the menthol flavor which is strange because I was never a menthol smoker.Even when your low on juice or the atty is acting up , that menthol flavor always dominates so you get less bad taste in your mouth.Almost every flavor I try, the taste will go away after a day or so. But not Menthol it always seems to give great flavor. I really wanna try these things but Damn!.........if anyone in my family sees me with this stuff It would definitely be a hairy situation until I could convince them its not dope. Do you know if it come in any other forms? Hahahah, what I wont do in the quest for the holy grail of vapor.

Hahaha I was searching Google images for an side by side comparison and accidentally stumbled upon this little gem. Gary's Teeth.Entitled " That's why I do Crystal Meth":crystalteeth.jpg:wtf:

And my stomach turns..haha..if thats not a keen eff'n sign not to do Meth I dont know what is..Hope no one is rolling thru really fast, and think thats what happens when you smoke menthol..haha.. :lol: ..and in the news, Menthol sells plummet.. Haha..