Refill Issues. Please Help.

Goldenjoe

Hi, i emptied/cleaned a go-go cartomizer, my first time doing so. Ran it under hot water, dried it. After i refill it, it wont vape. I get a hissing/bubbling sound when i hit my button, and i do get a tiny amount of smoke. I even tried 2 different cleaning methods, thinking i might have broken the first carto, but both gave me the same result. Please help!

I have found you can flush one out with liquid to get funky liquid out.Just overfill it and catch the drips in a paper towel or napkin.Wastes a little liquid but can make a carto last a few days longer.That might flush the water out of the filler.

cleaning cartomizers well is a fairly intense process, in an effort to save a buck, i refined my cleaning regimen until it became a ridiculous 12-hour process involving boiling and an ultrasonic cleaner, and they still didn't work very well afterwards, you're always better off (IMO) buying new ones and making them last as long as you can, then tossing them when the flavor and vapor diminish. if you're in a tight spot financially and need to get what you got going again, pick up a nose bulb and force all the water/juice out of it (will take a good 20-30 pumps) and let it dry for 48 hours, it'll be usable, but not ideal. if you fill one right and keep it topped off, a cartomizer can last you a couple weeks or more. For the first 6 or so months i vaped, i pretty much dismissed the disposable nature of cartomizers and figured i could clean them and use them forever, but after a lot of trial and error, it's nearly impossible for me to justify cleaning cartomizers.