Atlanta Ga Vapers?

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to figure away to get a vapemeet somewhere in Georgia, there are alot of vendors in Georgia and surrounding areas so if somehow this could happen would be AWESOME!!!! I love further South but traveling somewhere in STATE would be alot better than going all the way to Virginia. maybe one day we Ga vapors can get together and do this thing

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to figure away to get a vapemeet somewhere in Georgia, there are alot of vendors in Georgia and surrounding areas so if somehow this could happen would be AWESOME!!!! I love further South but traveling somewhere in STATE would be alot better than going all the way to Virginia. maybe one day we Ga vapors can get together and do this thing

Dude, your DiamondVape on youtube?? Hell bro, I just subbed you yesterday, Im DarthVapur on youtube. We should get together sometime and shoot the bull, Im in Buford, not that far from Ballground. I was unaware of many vendors in Georgia, if we could get a list together Id be more than happy to try and get something going.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey thearmedvapor,

Hey All,

21 days new to vaping.

21 days without Big Tobacco.

Just ran across a brick and mortar vape store in Suwanee, Ga.

Right in my back yard. Doris and Eddie were getting the store ready for their Grand Opening

Aug 19,

but spent most of their afternoon helping this newby.

I've Got The Vapors

http://atlanta-ecig.com/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, Vulcan Vapes just opened up on Collier Road over in the Buckhead area about 2 months ago. We are still making improvements to the store and still trying to reach out more to the public. We are also thinking about hosting some kind of event at our shop soon to be able to come hang out talk vape, compare products, and have a good time. I will post more on here once details are decided. In the meantime, feel free to come check us out with our HUGE selection of fluids that can all be sampled.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...