Finally Got My Ecig! (A Question About Cartomizer Replacements)

ofzeroconcern

I purchased a SmokeStik Royale. Now before everyone starts swarming me with better ecigs and telling me SmokeStik is overpriced, let me say, I AM 100% SATISFIED WITH MY PRODUCT. The ejuice that comes with it is a little lacking from what I can tell, but it's still better than any other random ecig I've tried around town. I can't wait to smoke it all so I can fill it back up using some of the VaporTalk ejuice I got.

Anyway, I know cartos are refillable, but... are they really reusable FOREVER? Will I eventually HAVE to throw them away and get new ones?

Anyway, to the main question, where can I get blank cartos that will fit my SmokeStik (RN4081)? Are some better than others? For example, do some cartos produce more vapor or throat hit or flavor, compared to others?

I've thought about switching from cartomizers to cartridge/atomizer combos, but I wouldn't know where to begin or if there even are any for the RN4081.

Thanks!

Edited by ofzeroconcern

Depending on the liquid and how picky you are about quality of your vape as to how long you get from a carto.Atomisers are great for dripping but the carts are way inferior to cartomisers.And contrary to first impressions cartomisers are cost effective.Atomisers are good for try liquids as you are pretty much commited once you fill a carto.