Going To Purchase My First Tube Mod

Danwich

I was thinking about buying a Cisco Helix, mainly because the battery life with the 26650 is outstanding, but low and behold they are sold out.

I did find one a Helix on Ebay for 120.00 with 2 26650 batteries which seems like a pretty good deal. Seller seems decent.

What do you guys think about the Helix and the 120.00 price tag including 2 26650 batteries?

Currently I have a 3.7v box mod thats falling apart. Good for the year that it lasted, but I'm looking for something a little more durable.

Living off grid like I do, the Helix is one I've been drooling over and anxious to buy, but I've never tried it so I can't fully recommend it. They are extremely difficult to find, because for some reason he's not supplying them for us anymore. I would be really careful getting one off eBay (typical warning inserted here). If it's the real deal, go for it!! (and then send it to me for xmas :)

I would be really careful getting one off eBay (typical warning inserted here). If it's the real deal, go for it!! (and then send it to me for xmas :)

I agree. I've seen many horror stories about gett batteries off eBay. So many of them are just old used batterys, labeled removed, then a 'new' label is put on and sold as something completely different. Either they don't work at all, or are a fire hazard, etc..

the helix is a nice mod. personally i dont like the button

with a device that big and that holds that much mah, i want a button that feels like rocks smashing together while truckers blow their horns and spitting skoal.. you know, a mans button..

that being said, if you like a button that has about 1/2 of a mm throw and can turn on with pretty much zero pressure.. find one w/e you can, ecf (the forum that i loath) has quite a lot of people on the sales threads so that may be the best place to look