G4 Clear Carto & Passthrough Issues

The problem I have is about 2-3 G4's out of every box do not seem to work with my 5v USB Passthroughs (I have 3, home, work and the car), they just don't fire up at all. If I hook them up to one of my standard battery sticks it seems to work fine though. I also have no issues using the normal and LR Boge or Joye 510 cartomizers with the passthrough. Only these G4's seem to be problematic.

I really like these things a lot, the tank with no filler material is what I really love about them. I usually get about 3-4 refills out of them with the darker juices before they start gunking up and taste nasty. They are cheap and disposable. I stopped using atomizers ages ago, too much mess, too much work and they never seem good as new after cleaning them. Not to mention you go through a clensing ritual every time you switch flavors. Just way too much hassel. Cartos saved me from switching back to analogs.

Any thoughts as to what the problem may be? Any other cartos out there that are similar if I can't get this issue resolved?

Another issue, related to the USB passthroughs is they only seem to work for 3-4 months then I need to replace them. It's almost like they get a loose wire or something inside. They start cutting off and then come back on if I wiggle the wire going into the front of them where the LED is. Anyone else have similar issues?

-Siv

Interesting, looks like I'm not the only one with passthrough issues with them. I guess something in there is not big enough to make the connection. Hope they resolve it, I really like these things. Never had any leaking, cracking or flavor issues. They are disposible for sure though, never going to get more than a few refills out before the vapor and flavor drops off. Not too worried though, they cost a bit less than the normal cartos.