Noob Here, Flavor Recommendations.

Strykker118A

I have a kentucky vanilla blend coming. So far I have tried many different types of vanilla liquid and only one amazes me. Boba's Bounty is a new favorite as well. Hope this vr vanilla blend is good. If so I will be ordering by the truckloads!!! lol

This would be two opinions forthcoming? Please let us know what you think and had to try the kentucky vanilla myself. Straight vanilla vendor will be hard to beat, but we'll see.

My first bottle of eliquid I ever bought was a vanilla tobacco 100% vg from vaporpro and it was my favorite! Ordered another bottle and it tasted and smelled like an alcoholic beverage or a licorice. Sent it back and waiting for another bottle of that sweet liquid I had months ago. Bobas bounty is killer once its steeped about a week it is amazing. Got high hopes for this kentucky vanilla blend. When it comes I will let you guys know how it is. Im a vanilla lover so my words will be the whole truth and nothing but the truth, lol.

Well got my sample of kentucky vanilla blend in today. I kinda like it but Id like more vanilla. But then again Im a vanilla freak and I guess thats why its a vanilla blend. Its a good mix and Im gonna let it steep for about a week and then fully judge it before deciding if I would pay money for a larger bottle. But overall its a great juice and I can tell its a higher quality eliquid. The vapor and throat hit are great as well.

There are so many good vendors, juices out there. Right now, my favorite is pinkspotvapors. Especially their Outlaw, a 555 type of flavor. For anyone who has troubles tasting flavor I highly recommend their Tahiti Breeze and Mambo Juice. (and just about all their flavors. Red Washington Apple, watermelon, Jamaican Me Crazy and so on)

I've been vaping for about 5 months, i found them (pinkspot vapors) while i was looking for USA made e-juice, i'm addicted to their Caramel and Hopscotch. With your order you always get a free 5ml sample and a handwritten note. they even give you the option to customize the amount of nicotine you want. they offer 5 choices from 36mg to none, but if you want 35mg or 2mg, you got it. i've got about 20 of their flavors and none have dissapointed. (love you Penn and Sandi!). definately try PINKSPOT VAPORS. and no i'm not a paid spokesperson, they just get it all right. good luck!

-lindsey

I've been vaping for about 5 months, i found them (pinkspot vapors) while i was looking for USA made e-juice, i'm addicted to their Caramel and Hopscotch. With your order you always get a free 5ml sample and a handwritten note. they even give you the option to customize the amount of nicotine you want. they offer 5 choices from 36mg to none, but if you want 35mg or 2mg, you got it. i've got about 20 of their flavors and none have dissapointed. (love you Penn and Sandi!). definately try PINKSPOT VAPORS. and no i'm not a paid spokesperson, they just get it all right. good luck!

-lindsey

EXACTLY!!!

I wish I could articulate like you did. They are out of this world good. I've tried 15 so far, and haven't been disappointed yet.

They now have new labels... in fact, you can even have the labels personalized if you wish.... plus they have specials, coupons, and contests on their FB page. Plus they're open to recipe requests.

(Bartenders do it right! and they're award winning ones at that!)

Vanilla seems to be a hard flavor to get right.

Thats sad because Vanilla just happens to be my favorite. Im a vanilla maniac and the only one I like is Vanilla Tobacco from vaporpro. Its amazing. Im still looking for more flavors and experimenting with my own. Im gonna try that pinkspor vapor as mentioned above.

This would be two opinions forthcoming? Please let us know what you think and had to try the kentucky vanilla myself. Straight vanilla vendor will be hard to beat, but we'll see.

Kentucky Vanilla is top shelf vape juice. Quality is there (and being a vanilla lover) has this mix breaking into the top five for me. While I cannot rave about the Kentucky Premium on it's own (too much of a nutty taste for me) there is a very nice quality to this juice while bringing forth the best of Bluegrass Tobacco. However, when you place the vanilla in this excellent base, it really shines brightly. Highly recommend the KV.

AS FOR THE SUGGESTED CAVENDISH BLEND FROM VAPE THE ROCKIES?!?! FRED HAS PULLED THIS MIXTURE FROM THE WEBSITE DUE TO FEEDBACK ON NEW PROCESS SUPPLIER.

Reports have been coming in that anyone who loves the Cavendish sweetness of tobacco needs to beware of the process change and certain vendors are scrambling to get the original ingredient back in the mix. Fred will not place this back on the site until he can get with a true Cavendish supplier who has not taken the current short cut.

Sorry for the recommendation and this is truly an outstanding mix when proper ingredients are available. Just a heads up for whomever it may concern. It's not the vendors fault in this case.....it's his supplier of mixing ingredient. That's two Captain Black suppliers (that I purchase from) to be victimized so far and I remove the previous accolade.....for now. :pirate:

Edited by maverick

Thats sad because Vanilla just happens to be my favorite. Im a vanilla maniac and the only one I like is Vanilla Tobacco from vaporpro. Its amazing. Im still looking for more flavors and experimenting with my own. Im gonna try that pinkspor vapor as mentioned above.

Good choice!

For your coveted vanilla, I would go to BackWoodsBrew too.