Why Are Fruit Flavors Giving Me A Headache?

cheryli

I have tried several different vendors, about 5. I even got grape soda from VT. I just haven't found one I am thrilled with...lacking in robust flavor. They all seem to give me a headache too. No particular vendor or blend or anything. They are all different. I have tried many different flavors (love the cappuccino btw guys) and none of them but the fruits seem to have this effect on me. User error?

Sorry to hear you're having headaches. Luckily you have it narrowed down to a particular category, the fruit flavors. It might be the sweeteners or flavorings causing a personal discomfort, like a type of allergy or sensitivity. Personally, I find that any of the beverage types will give me a headache because I don't hydrate enough with those types of flavors. I need to force myself to drink water with those flavors, whereas with tobacco or deserts I look forward to drinking more liquid. Have you jotted down your hydrating sessions to be sure you're getting hydrated enough? I don't realize I'm dehydrated sometimes until in the evening when I can't seem to drink enough water for the life of me. (except on those days I get a headache, then I'm drinking purposefully). I hope you find the culprit and can guard against them in the future. Keep us updated!

Sorry to hear you're having headaches. Luckily you have it narrowed down to a particular category, the fruit flavors. It might be the sweeteners or flavorings causing a personal discomfort, like a type of allergy or sensitivity. Personally, I find that any of the beverage types will give me a headache because I don't hydrate enough with those types of flavors. I need to force myself to drink water with those flavors, whereas with tobacco or deserts I look forward to drinking more liquid. Have you jotted down your hydrating sessions to be sure you're getting hydrated enough? I don't realize I'm dehydrated sometimes until in the evening when I can't seem to drink enough water for the life of me. (except on those days I get a headache, then I'm drinking purposefully). I hope you find the culprit and can guard against them in the future. Keep us updated!

Well I admit that I don't stay very hydrated no matter what I am vaping! :-P I have other drink flavors...mostly coffees. I dunno...maybe the sweeteners, but I have a lot of sweet flavors already! I love them sweet. Just got some tobacco thingy from VT which I'll try but other than that I never vape tobacco...why when one can have CHOCOLATE! :-) Thanks

I was trying to wrap my head around the hydration bit this morning too.

I am thirsty when I wake up after vaping. Only the middle part of my tongue is dry though. The back of my bottom lip might even seem dry too, but I wouldn’t say my mouth was dry.

-Cantus

Thats interesting because my wife hasen't switched to vaping because, after taking a single small vape, she gets a headache. First I was thinking it was the PG, so I'm going to let her try an all VG solution, see if that helps. But now that i see this post, think think she only tried a couple fruit flavors. So i'll try the 100% VG, and also a different not fruit flavor.