Leaking Question

i used regular atty's for a while before i went to cartos but i ordered another atty recently. the reason i quit using regular atty's is because they would leak horribly after a while, no matter what atty i used it always seemed to leak on me. but i only used 3 drops at a time and vaped it almost dry before i put more in it and still cannot figure out why they leak so bad. can someone enlighten me as to why? (it's a 510 LR from cherryvape if that means anything.)

You may think you vape it dry, but a lot of juice can build up in them. It helps to blow them out every couple of day. Even after blowing it out, if your roll up a piece of paper towel and insert it in the atty and let it set for several minutes, you'll be amazed at how much juice gets absorbed. When I use a 510, I blow it out just about every day.

Also, letting it get very hot will tend to cause more leaking. Let it cool down a little between drags.

Atomisers have a cup the element is in which has air holes,liquid seeps through those air holes and builds up in the area between the thread adapter and the cup unti it starts the leaking.DSE 901's have the hole in the side that allows that area to leak more profoundly than the others.On cartomisers I have found when they get funked up with leftovers from use that I have to add liquid more often than on a fresh one to get flavor until the leaking begins.Blow out the aties every so often and replace the cartos when the flavor starts to go away.