Are The Vendors Involved?

frosting

I saw this in e-cigg news, but there's not a lot of traffic there. I wanted to know from an Admin if suppliers/vendors are aware of this and are informing their customers so more people vote no. E-ciggs are the little guy so I think getting the word out is huge. Really curious if vendors are doing anything to try to stop this.

""Legislator(s) are wanting to double the tax on cigarettes and tax eCigs the same as cigarettes. Can you imagine paying 10 bucks for a tiny cartridge? (the rip-off vendors claim that a cart is the same as a pack of cigs remember).

Vote NO!!!

Here is where you vote: http://www.govtrack....?bill=s112-1403

This explains what they intend to pull: http://thomas.loc.go.../z?c112:S.1403:

QUOTE: Other Tobacco Products- Any product not otherwise described under this section that has been determined to be a tobacco product by the Food and Drug Administration through its authorities under the Family Smoking Prevention and Control Act shall be taxed at a level of tax equivalent to the tax rate for cigarettes on an estimated per use basis as determined by the Secretary.'. UNQUOTE ""

Amen to that! & I'm not even religious. I really really hope the vendors start to inform customers so the customers, citizens speak up!!.. In the right way. I think I'll even start sending some e-mails to some of the "Big Boys" about having people CALL THEIR SENATORS. I think I'll be doing that Monday. Both of mine in CT are very anti smoking so I hope they get the message. I'll Call everyday if i have to :P