Bad Ejuice?

DJ Dave

I have a question regarding juice and maybe a problem with a particular batch?

I have a favorite ejuice called "Watermelon Jolly Rancher" I always purchase it from a local place that usually has a really good following.

I was told it was a mix of PG and VG, mainly PG.

I used to vape it in my atomizer, an ego-t version that came standard. I never had a problem.

I then started using the SMOK Dual Coils and since I loved the flavor it was only natural I would want to use it in the cart too.

Now since I bought the last bottle, I have not been happy with it at all.

When I puff on it, I get SOME vapor, but not enough to even be seen when I exhale. Also it seems to be really hard not to cough when I intake.

I though well maybe it was just a bad cart. With that being said I had another cart, I tried again using a different dual coil. Same result.

I then tried using my standard atomizer with it. I get the same result except even less smoke.

What the heck am I not getting? I don't understand, and by far this is my favorite flavor and don't want to have to give it up.

However the local place is quite high on the price for it, and if this is the result of something they did I cannot justify $25 for 20ML. any longer.

Any suggestions?

No doubt there is alot of great flavors out there. I have a decent supply. It just so happens to be my favorite. That store holds my two favorites actually.

I would not pay that much in general and usually only vape them as more of a treat to myself etc.

Had this happen to my all day vape, and vendor of choice for over a year. Something changed in the juice and it mattered not what delivery device I placed it in. Not to say it's the case here....but it's my suspicion the base changed and created a mixture that sadly, I'll no longer vape. The flavoring was there, but something changed and it was not my taste buds (as is very possible in some cases). It was a sad day and had to move on for the new favorite all day juice after ordering again with the same result. One of my top five favorites also came from this vendor and it had the same chemical taste while the flavor was still present. Time to move on for me.......

I would guess liquids made to order in small batches would be subject to irregularities.I have tried some that people rave about and most ended up in the trash or used to mix with other liquids.Try contacting the supplier or do as I did and find another .

As with many juice vendors....hear good and bad about Tasty Vapor. Some love it, some not so much. This would seem always the case, no matter who you may ask about. What flavor juice do you seek? I cannot personally comment on TV but have read where person will swear by the flavors offered.

Just my experience, but it came down to what flavors I liked.....then found the supplier through trial. Put this way? If I'm not into 555 for instance, it matters little who has the best? Could you help us out with a preference toward juice? Very limited here (in the big picture of juice flavors) but could help with some tobacco's, for instance.

I've had this problem now and then and it's so frustrating. The culprit for me is hot weather. I forget to put my bottle back into cool storage and even though the bottle doesn't get hot enough to change it's flavor it does get hot enough to change it's vapor and hit production (too little vapor, too strong of TH).

TastyVapor has good tasting juice. I like them a lot, especially their Pina Colada. Right now they're in the process of finishing up their stainless steel lab and moving into the realm of fda approved status.

Oh, and to combat the hard Th, believe it or not a Cisco LR 306 atty on a bottom feeder (REO GRAND) takes the pain away and brings forth tons of fullfilling vapor. Same on my bottom feeder (Old Goat without catchcup) but it's messy keeping the atty wet, (unlike the Reo that stays clean as a whistle) but worth it too. (OG also now has a catchcup version and it might not be as messy as the orig OG))

Good luck and I hope this helps

WOW!! $25 for 20ml ??? Really?? You sure it wasn't $25 for 30ml... I hope that was just a typo ?? If it is that much... I would seriously be trying to find one of the many other vendors to make that specific flavor for me! (with all of the fabulous juice makers out there now... I'm sure it can be done!) No way in HELL would I ever pay more than $1/ml for any e-juice! I personally have never even known anyone that sold juice for prices like that... at least I haven't ran across em yet. I don't care who the heck is making it or how great it is... that's just gettin' robbed if you ask me. Just my 2 cents of course...

Edited by DAYVAPE

Yeah, It wasn't a mistake, problem is, the store is local, not doing business online. ALOT of people myself included knew nothing about prices. With this being said they provide a wonderful in-store experience and even allow you to try every flavor you wish without purchase. So with that being said I bought everything not knowing the dramatic price hike. Since I have NOW done research I feel much more confident in purchasing overall. The issue is while I was a total noob I bought these 2 flavors and fell in love with them. I have been unable to find them elsewhere. This was another reason for the post. I don't simply buy from one place.

I have used Cignot a few times, and placed an order the other day from Madvapes. I am about to try Tasty Vapor. I want to see if I can recreate my flavors.

Baby Rib juice? Now that's something I'd like to try but would not risk ordering it as it would probably not edge into the top five. However, I have been surprised a few times (both pleasant, and unpleasant) and taste is so varied.............

Far as buying juice too expensive in the beginning? It's not such a bad thing if your getting off analogs and searching for the right combo. I spent way too much on stuff in the beginning but it was well worth throwing the nasty's away. Even now, some people will see the Ego with delivery device and wonder what that thing is? They have never seen an e-cig that does not look like the mall walk, or normal white analog type electronic.

Thank goodness for the forums and people who are in the know and can help? Vape on............

Yeah I agree Maverick, times are tough and the idea of wasting it on something like that scares me.

I will say that the first positive review it gets I am all over it.

I am restricted to eating only Chicken, Turkey, and Fish. Oh how I miss pork and beef.

This sounds like a fantasy vape.

If someone finds a steak vape I am in without the review.