Need Help!

jen_haynes

Hi all, I finally ordered my first kit today. The "Joye eGo-Tank System Starter Kit - Mega Type B - Black". I have no clue what I'm doing though. I hope this will turn out to be a good choice. Any comments on this? The cost was $66 plus shipping. I think I may need some E-juice, right? I'm not sure of a good place to start. I'm a Marlboro 72 Red smoker -- about a pack a day with a 25yr habit. I'm a little weary about flavors. Occasionally I smoke cloves, but don't really like the flavor as much as nicotine. Please let me know if this is a good starter kit to go with && any reliable sites to order a juice that might suit someone making the transition from analogs to vaping.

Sincere "Thanks" for all of your help in advance! :baby:

Hi Jen. You will love the Joye ego. That is what I am using. I would not rule out the flavored juices they actually aren't bad. I smoked the same as you Marlboro red. I would recomend trying a number of different juices until you find some you really like. I am new too. I am 2 days analog free and I love the e-go. For me it was the planning so far. Make sure you have spares of everything and it really is fun trying the different juices.

Get yourself some cartos. They do help for convenience and a drip tip (better hit). There are lot of juices out there on this forum is a list of vendors. If you are using this to quit analogs I recomend going with a stronger nic level.

Have fun with it. Vaping really is fun and I am learning there are many options. :):). Congratulations and welcome on the journey. :)

I agreee ,good starter although you may want to switch to cartomisers instead of tanks.You won't find any liquid that tastes like a Marlboro so just keep an open mind and look for some you like.I did frooty ones at first because I didn't like the 'backy flavors ,now I use mostly Dekang tobacco flavors.Your taste will change with time.

Alright admin Brian :) I'm going to take you up on trying a juice V.T. My first selection is...drum roll....Choco Java. I hope it will turn out to be a good all day vape juice. My husband is a bit skeptical of this whole thing & the investment -- I hope to prove him wrong being the good wife that I am ;)

Hi Jen. You will love the Joye ego. That is what I am using. I would not rule out the flavored juices they actually aren't bad. I smoked the same as you Marlboro red. I would recomend trying a number of different juices until you find some you really like. I am new too. I am 2 days analog free and I love the e-go. For me it was the planning so far. Make sure you have spares of everything and it really is fun trying the different juices.

Get yourself some cartos. They do help for convenience and a drip tip (better hit). There are lot of juices out there on this forum is a list of vendors. If you are using this to quit analogs I recomend going with a stronger nic level.

Have fun with it. Vaping really is fun and I am learning there are many options. :):). Congratulations and welcome on the journey. :)

Congrats to you! for making the switch. I've been researching this for about 2 months now & your good results give me HOPE :)

If yousmoked a pack plus per day oh yea 24 is good. If it is to strong next order go down a bit. Some juices have a stronger flavor than others to. I got several to try. Some vendors sell sample packs. Try the small ones first before getting a big bottle. :). I do not have the tank system just the Joye ego.

Think about it this way. One I smoked Malboro Reds 100's $54.99 per carton. I smoked at least a carton a week. So yes this is an investment but in the long term still way less then analogs minus the initial set up.

Finding the right flavors is the hard part. What I have done is buy small bottles (5ml) of different flavors to see what I enjoy. I have a mix of sweet candy types, straight tobacco, and some mixes. There were a couple flavors I didnt care for and I used an empty bottle and mixed them with a different flavor and came up with something that was decent.

my favorite juice at the moment is from vixenvapors, it's sopapilla... second fav is from vv as well, strawberry shortcake... i never did find a tobacco i liked... it all has a maple flavor to it that just tastes like swisher sweets, which i can't stand lol let me know if you find one that doesn't