Halo Tirbeca Revisited

maverick

Let us begin with the admission of the taste subjective mantra. No juice is going appeal to all those in the vapor arena. This is a given for the vaping world and applies for all; be you a veteran, or rookie in the whole scheme of things. This well known fact would seem to suggest a review of any any juice appearing futile at best, and disingenuous in the least. However, if you've been at it for a while? Some juice vendors will separate themselves from the pack, and Halo has been doing this for many a moon now.

This vapor person abstains from all cookie, bar drinks, fruit and nutty etc, type vapes. Tobacco based only for me and would not pretend to know one thing about chocolate coconut, pineapple filled, Bavarian creme, cherry cola type juice and would never attempt to rate such stuff. To each his/her own, and on with the review........

This juice is Halo at it's best IMHO. I call it somewhere between a 555 and strong tobacco sweet cured. The aroma of this juice would seem more a hint of 555, but there is something else going on here. It's the type of juice you crack open, let it breath for a moment, and what follows for me is a can't wait to vape it sense of urgency. We've all had that uncork it, but this can wait type of juice, and it's everywhere. Yep, this is the usual stuff and no hurry. Not so with Tribeca.

TH on this juice is nothing short of stellar and one gets a wonderful taste on inhale....and more so than most. Bountiful flavor on inhale is followed by an increase of flavor going out. It stays with you throughout the whole experience and never wavers in taste. This from a person who does not care much for the 555 juice and would never purchase it after trying a few in the beginning. If I want some walnuts, pecans, or almonds.....I'll go buy some. This juice does not overwhelm you with the flavor of nutty (it's just there) ever so slight as compared to others and certainly acceptable given the perfect blend of the classic Halo tobacco nuance.

Juice is golden/yellow in color and runs clean through all delivery systems in the arsenal. Run it through the tank atty, Boge 2.0, and the Ego Mega Dual Coil. Some juices will gunk up the tank atty pretty quick. but Halo juices run very nice and pure through this setup. Matter of fact, I prefer it in the tank due to equipment longevity and pure taste. For those who love TH? This juice will kick you right up on micro brew night and remains my ultimate flavor on those occasions, no matter what the delivery device. Plumes of vapor is another Halo trait and enough said toward that aspect.

Kudo's to the chemist over at Halo. This juice rolls off the pallet in fine fashion and I struggle to figure out what else is in there? Perhaps the mystery is part of the whole experience and wish I could better explain it to the vapors reading this. After vaping for near two years and starting out with Freedom.......I've returned to Halo and Tribeca is a must have in the vape cabinet. It can be an all day juice for me, and one of those I get a little panicky when bottle shows less than half. Highly recommend.

Disclaimer.....In no way do I benefit currently from pushing a vendor's juice. I've received my freebies, appreciation gifts, and rewards from vendors over the months and have offered opinions on juices to vendors directly. Matter of fact, I sent the person at Halo a mixed reaction to one of their current new products after receiving a sample off a purchase of Tribeca.This review is late in the game as Halo has announced (and marketed) other juices in the interim. I happen to believe any person who loves 555 or does not care for an overwhelming nutty taste would very much appreciate this mix. Thanks for reading.

Maverick......and yes, I know the title should read T-R-I-B-E-C-A but can't contact anyone for correction and does not seem to allow for correction of title after posting. Oh well.......

Edited by maverick

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines