New To Vaping New Here Too :d

A1 Sause 84

Sup everyone i Bought a 21 cent e cig wasnt too good ..then i got a Super E Cig Menthol and it was kinda nice pretty good both are similar but the 21st was full flave and imma menthol man So i Bought a Ego from ecigs unlimited just came in the mail yesterday.. been puffin pretty good too !! havent smoked for about a month ... I also have a question about Cartomizers on the site i got it from has 510 cartos but not ego specific should i order some boge Lrs cartos from this site empty and some menthol juice ? is the shipping and handling better cost me 15 Usd for shippin from the site i bought the ego from but the kit was for 49 somethin i belive so i didnt tihnk it was 2 bad what do yall think ?

Welcome and congrats on your quit! Like King said Boge 2.0 cartomizers are the best. Yes, you did really well with your eGo kit. Check out the suppliers list on the main forum page, someone somewhere is always having a sale, remember to look for discount codes too. It will save you a ton of cash. BTW VT is a great supplier, stand up all the way around. Good luck!

Ouch 15 for shipping? I didn't catch that. That's really bad! Check out goodphropets, Vaporkings and Liberty-Flights.

Edited by Beans

The eGo is a dream ecig. I love my mods but go NO WHERE without my trusty eGo. If it says 510 it will fit and work with your eGo making it the most versatile ecig on the market. I am a fan of LR everything on my eGo. Congrats on 1 month hardest time for most. You should have smooth sailing from now on. Any questions or problem hit VT forum, the people here are the best and always willing to help out.