Help I'm An Idiot....again

Bruno

Ok..I'm back with another question, I started with prefilled carts and really enjoyed them...went to the 510 started filling my own carts and in the beginning it was fine but for last few weeks I just am not getting the throat hit I am craving. ######.com 60/40 pg vg... I just got a shipment from health cabin.com that is 30 different flavors all 24 mg great vapor but no real thr oat hit...I have went away from tobacco flavors and it seems like that is when I started loosing the throat hit..... I am using the ego for the last few weeks. Any ideas?

Different juices have a different hit, fruit and desserts, for example generally are smoother. You could add a couple drops of pga (everclear) or high proof vodka to your juice before you fill the carto...with 30 flavors, you are bound to just not like some.

Did you change atomizers? The varying amounts of resistance that atomizers can come in can greatly affect vapor production.

Also, these new flavors you ordered - all 30 of them, do they contain 40% VG? VG really does cut down on throat hit as it creates a moister, cooler vapor. PG vapes warmer and is less moist; it also tends to carry flavor better than VG and is less sweet.

Another thing to remember is nicotine itself. natural vs synthetic and also different manufacturers. Nicotine can play a huge part in TH. The nicotine in your juice, particularly since you are now using a different liquid, may be a part of why you're not experiencing that satisfying TH.

You're not an idiot. If you are, then so are we all because we've all been there. We've all learned about how to finely tune our vaping experience to our own individual preference but it did not happen overnight and it did not happen without some help along the way.

Good luck with your juice hunt - You'll get there :)

You may want to try some LR attys to see if that helps you. After a couple of months vaping I had a bad need for throat hit. I ended up vaping at 6V for about 6 months. Then after getting a variable volt device I dropped to 5V and now vape at 4.1V most of the time. I don't feel I need the throat hit now like I use to.

Thank you all for the help. 1. Why never use health cabin? 2. All of my new flavors are 100 percent pg. 3. I will try adding the ever clear. I just got cartomizers in today... Boge.. Will check them out tomorrow. 4. I am vaping a 650 mah ego. All my attys are over a month old so I am hoping the cartos will be the answer I'm looking for. I also find I am probably flooding my a tty lots of leakage and juice mouth lol....just today I left my juice at home and as was trying to get the last drop ofvaping my last three hits were great! Good hit and good vape.... Wow as my tag line says....I am an idiot

My current setup, Joye eGo 1000maH battery with slightly modded CE2 XL 510 Clearomizer (2.4 ohms). I use Boba's Bounty and 555 from avejuice.com - both have 12mgs nicotine content. Throat and lung hit both accounted for. Also, both juices are 100% VG. I used to smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights, Lights, Newports and 555's. Hope you get the idea. Best of Luck.

Edited by Wardog72

Friends, may I say that all you advice has been invaluable! I have one correction and one comment. Correction: I bought my 30 bottles of 10ml juice from e-cig for under 50$ shipping and all no health cabin as I previously posted.. Comment: OMG cartomizers are the way to go!!! you guys were so right!!! I got mine last night but didn't have time to load one.. loaded one this morning about 9:30 (condom method) with Black Tea and have been vaping with awesome vapor and throat hit ever since! now I'm not (chiefing) I am at work.. but amazing ... just simply amazing. worth every penny.. thanks again team.. your the greatest!