Mobile Charging

MunkusBFunky

I couldn't find the original post of this item sorry to start a new topic.

ThinkGeek

This thing is awesome... It won't power your passthrough unfortunately, but you can charge your battery's anywhere. I get about a full days worth of charging my M401 battery's at work or over at my friends house while drinking. It takes about 2-3 hours to charge it but you can also charge your batteries while it is charging! At 20 bucks this is more than worth it to me.

If you are looking for a battery that will power your passthrough on the go, Kensington

At $60 its not in my budget at the moment, but I am sure that others out there might find this useful.

Actually there's an even easier and cheaper way to charge on the go. All the charger's for e-cigs have a small hole on the side of them, if you look closely. With that in mind, there are phone car chargers and what not else that will fit on that round plug hole and plug into the cig lighter slot in your car. If you did it right you will see the light on the charger come on and you can charge while driving down the road. Those charger's shouldn't cost you any more than 20 bucks too. :D:o

Ah, yes that would have made more sense. :lol: Well, if you don't only have a USB charger, to anyone who may be reading, you can do as I stated in my earlier post.

Hey, by the way Royce was telling me earlier that you can buy DC to USB converter's so you can plug your M401 charger into your car as well. Here's a link to show you a bunch of place you can get one: DC to USB - Car Charger's for M401's and Passthoughs, there SUPER CHEAP TOO. You can get them for 5 bucks and lower, or higher!

:gun:

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya Guys,

The power packs really are a very handy little thing to have around. I have a proporta version (3400mAh) and it can recharge up to 13 (510) batteries from one charge with the native USB charger. Mammoth! :jump:

They're also good for pass-thru's too (if the mAh is above 2000); especially if away from a mains (or car battery) supply for any length of time. In terms of size; they're a bit smaller than an Apple i-Touch Phone. They're certainly not big, anyway, and I certainly can get mine in my pocket (along with the pass thru) without it looking too much like I'm "pleased" to see absolutely everyone I meet!!! lol! ;)

Hope that helps...

Ta ta

J :jump:

So where'd you get it and how much did it cost?

Hello Darth,

I thought you'd been mooching around on here too sir! So is the Prof and Kitsune! Result!

I got mine from Fleabay mate... Here's the link Ted Baker Chargers. Take your pick Guv'. It's not bad at all and comes with a few goodies, like the USB cigarette lighter socket for the motor. I'm pleased with mine!

Hope that helps!

Ta ta

J :jump:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Also, the topic in discussion, NOW WITH SOLAR CAPABILITIES!

Solar USB Battery/Charger

I have one of these. Haven't had the chance to use it to charge an e-cig, yet, nor have I used it much at all, but it's a great device, and perfect for this situation. Beware however, this model comes with a wall charger that has only European prongs. And you have to charge it from the wall for at least 8 hours before the first use, so it will be useless unless you get a Euro-to-U.S. adapter. You can of course, pick these up from anywhere, but you may actually be able to get the merchant to send you one with this unit, if you ask.