Got My Joye Ego In The Mail - Now What?

cheeple

Sounds strange I know but I don't know how to use it? it came with 5 empty cartridges even though on the website it says comes with 5 pre-filled cartridges so I didn't buy any e-liquid.

It's actually the KVS 650 go but it's compatible and the same as the Joye Ego.

I've watched videos people drip directly onto the cotton part inside the tank, but the guy from kalamazoo said to drip into the black mouthpiece then stick the tank inside that????

I need an instruction video from the beginning. So many videos on youtube don't actually show you how to get started.

So I'd like to know how to use it.

Also if you drip only a couple drops at a time how do you know when it's time to re-drip? I hit it with no e-liquid and guess what I got a bunch of vapor even though its empty! but it tasted NASTY must be the primer I vaped.

yeah, that's the primer you're vaping, and yeah, it is rather aweful (I always wash new atomizers out before using them, for me, the primer taste doesn't fully go away until you do). if you don't have any e-liquid, unfortunately you can't really start vaping just yet, so getting some is step one, once you've got it, fill your cartridges by dripping liquid into the polyfill until it stays wet-looking, then put the cartridge into the atomizer, give it about 15 seconds to wick, then vape it. this is probably the oldest method of vaping, some people still like it, though most direct drip or use cartomizers or tank systems, but it's good to try everything.

when you order your juice, it may be a good idea to pick up a 5-pack of LR cartomizers, give those a try as well, there's a ton of videos on how to fill them. also grab a drip tip, they're about a buck and a half, and allow you to drip right through them into the atomizer, you'll be able to tell when it's time to drip more when the taste gets kinda burny, in time, you'll be able to tell before you get a mouthfull of terribleness.

There's a lot more to all this, and you'll form questions as you go, post them on this forum and you'll get good answers, but step one is get some juice!