Anyone Drink And Vape?!

Sinikal

A concern for me is drinking my delicious beer and vaping myself too much! Anyone ever gotten sick from too much e-cigin? I was always a heavy smoker when drinking, it almost seemed as if i was on a mission to smoke as much as my lungs could tolerate LOL. Any suggestions? :P

I usually drink and vape with no problem, although when I drink I usually crave an analog. More when I drink beer than when I drink wine so I try to keep it in moderation.

If your getting sic or feel sick you may want to step down the MG level when drinking. :)

You should also look at "common symptoms while vaping" in the info area: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?app=custompages

I never have a problem drinking and vaping either. I have 24mg and 18mg juice and just switch it up every now and then. If I'm not feelin the 24mg, I'll step it down to the 18mg. I never got sick from vaping too much, but if I vape too much high nic I get super drowsy and just pass out. I found it to be a good way to help me sleep at night. LOL

And I still crave analogs when I drink too. I actually posted a thread earlier this week about me giving in and smoking analogs last weekend. But for 1 night only. I felt guilty, but I'm over it now. Just glad I didn't go and buy myself a pack. I spoke to a friend of mine that has quit smoking for over 3 years now and he says he still craves cigarettes from time to time but he never gives in. He said the cravings will always be there, you just have to learn to live with it. He passed on a very inspirational quote to me that I'll never forget...

"Whether you choose to smoke or not, the craving will pass."

I was known to go through like 4 packs some nights when i was drinking.

Funny thing is I don't vape nearly as much, I always have it handy, but i set it down and forget about it sometimes.

"Whether you choose to smoke or not, the craving will pass."

Thanks for sharing that VegasVapor, I've been getting the craving's, two weeks today no tobacco...W00T.

I don't think you have anything to worry about Sin. When I'm home I pretty much vape all day without stopping :huh:, guess do to boredom I don't know. Actually I think it's just become a hobby and something to do. I don't ever have any side affects that I have noticed either I might add. So if you start drinking and vaping like crazy I'm sure you will be fine. Just try to make sure and not get any liquid on you skin because too much of that will make you very sick.

I just spent my night drinking and vaping. Was my first night doing it!! It was different than what I expected. Definitely make sure you have an extra battery with you!! Both mine died and lead to smoking of 3 analogs :( But I did a lot better than my usual pack a night when drinking :)

ya when i drank i felt like i needed a analog. when i did i could only smoke half of it. then i started vapping again and i was good. then the feeling came back and i smoked the other half. so i did both but that was the fist night i ever vapped at all so i knew that was going to happen