Just Ordered The Sampler From Johnsons Creek

EasyE

I just ordered the sampler from Johnsons Creek. 10 flavors in 18mg strength. I also got it in a "reduced" PG recipe. I am not sure what size bottles though . I couldnt find it on the website but I am pretty sure they are 3ML bottles. Has anyone tried this sampler? How is the Johnsons Creek juice? I have been wanting to try it.

Ive been smoking the JC Arctic menthol all day today. Pretty awesome stuff, has a good kick like smoking a menthol light cigarette but tastes a lot sweeter. I have there regular PG formula, and the vapor production is awesome. Lasts a while too, 2 drops on the atomizer lasts me about 10 heavy drags or so. So far so good. ^_^

Ive been smoking the JC Arctic menthol all day today. Pretty awesome stuff, has a good kick like smoking a menthol light cigarette but tastes a lot sweeter. I have there regular PG formula, and the vapor production is awesome. Lasts a while too, 2 drops on the atomizer lasts me about 10 heavy drags or so. So far so good. ^_^

Cool, I cant wait till it comes in. So far I have only been mixing my own. I am pretty sure I am doing it right but have never tried anything else but my own mix and would like to have something to compare it to. It seems like no matter what flavors I switch to or how many drops of flavoring I add The taste seems to be going away. Plus I would like to compare vapor production. It is pretty good with my mix but its not as much as some of the stock carts that came with my DSE901.

Edited by EasyE

You know Chris and I went through a sampler pack of the JC juice and some were good, some were weak in flavor, some weren't good (not my style at least). This was before they had re-done their ingredients and made everything "better and stronger" though. In fact it was quite a while ago. One thing I can say though, is that the owner/operater Christian is or was a good guy and nice to business with.

You know Chris and I went through a sampler pack of the JC juice and some were good, some were weak in flavor, some weren't good (not my style at least). This was before they had re-done their ingredients and made everything "better and stronger" though. In fact it was quite a while ago. One thing I can say though, is that the owner/operater Christian is or was a good guy and nice to business with.

OK, Ill be checking out Vapor Talk juice for sure next time. Least I can do for using the site. :)

Hit seems to be hit and miss with JC at the moment. Some people are complaining that the new JC batch is causing atomizer to clog. I don't know if it's the PG version of the VG version though. Keep is updated when you start vaping away on it :)

OK, will do. I have a brand new spare atty and will use it exclusively with the JC juice so I can really tell the quality.

I'm not a fan of JC's new formula. It was a bit too harsh for me, but I was new to vaping at the time. I still have the juice stored in my fridge so I may pull some out one day and give it another shot. I know KarateLobster has tried the sampler pack and he actually posted a pretty entertaining review on it...here's the link http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/1148-jc-juice-review/

I'm not a fan of JC's new formula. It was a bit too harsh for me, but I was new to vaping at the time. I still have the juice stored in my fridge so I may pull some out one day and give it another shot. I know KarateLobster has tried the sampler pack and he actually posted a pretty entertaining review on it...here's the link http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/1148-jc-juice-review/

AHHH,I am disappointed now. That was not a faltering review. Thanks for the link VegasVapor. Oh well I guess its cool that they offer a "sampler". :unsure:

Anyone want this sampler???? Its virtually untouched. I know I am not going to like any of the flavors....That roasted nut flavor is not for me. I prefer my own mix over this. It cost me 22 plus tax and shipping. I will send you the sampler, if your happy just send me 5-10 bucks. If your interested send me a pm.