Adapter Help

I'm dying here. I have a dse901 kit and their cartomizers were terrible they lasted about a day each even after refilling them. Anyway, i just received in the mail a 901 to 808-d adapter and some 808-d cartomizers. I put it all together anndddd....nothing. There is airflow going through but no vapor. I'm pretty new to all this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Auto batteries?If so may not be enough airflow to activate the switch.Try them without the adapter ,auto batteries will allow enough air which is what the adapters allow for on manual sealed batteries.

Auto batteries?If so may not be enough airflow to activate the switch.Try them without the adapter ,auto batteries will allow enough air which is what the adapters allow for on manual sealed batteries.

i have one manual and one auto battery. with the adapter on they both have air going through fine but no vapor at all. and with no adapter they both dont have any airflow. and the little bit i can taste when i don't use the adapter tastes like horrible plastic

so heres an interesting update. ive been playing around with these cartomizers and i lifted up the middle piece with tweezers and screwed it onto the adapter until it was touching. then i slowly screwed it on while i was hitting it and when i did that i would get vapor in one spot for like half a second...then it would stop working. screw it on a little more...a little more vapor, and then stop working again. until its all the way screwed on and nothing. Please someone...help me i am so frustrated

I thought the 901 and KR808 had the same threads. Did you try the 808's without the adapter? (never mind, I see that you did).

The center pole of the adapter should be able to slide up and down a little. Try adjusting it some. You can also try to pull the center connector of the carto down some.

Edited by Brian