Generally Having Difficulties With Atomizers

cheryli

I have tried direct dripping, 3 drops, and get very little vapor and only about 4 drags before I get the throat and chest hit from hell!

I have tried low resistance and regular resistance atomizers.

I even got a cartridge from a friend yesterday and tried that but it had a nasty burnt taste from the beginning, with that huge throat hit.

I've been using boge lr cartomizers and clearly I will stick with what works...but am I missing something here?

Oh, I do use them to try new flavors so I don't find a flavor that I can't stand and waste a carto...but it has been very difficult.

Edited by cheryli

Are you using Joye atomizers? Also, if you're using VG make sure it's not a pure VG mix. Some of the stronger VG mixes will cause the atomizer to clog.

Yes they are Joye atomizers. The original that came with my ego kit...real Joye product and two I bought online.

I use either a 60/30 VG/pg or 50/50 mix.

Yea that's not much at all. hmm Not sure what the issue could be honestly. Have you watched video I created on direct dripping? It simple and sounds like you are doing it correctly, but obviously the results are not correct.

Yes, I watched the video...just to see you I'll watch it again. ;-)

I'll keep working on it. Thanks.