Xbox 360 Or Ps3?

In my opinion, Xbox wins all around as far as exclusive game titles. Halo, Fable, and Gears of War just to name a few. I wasnt impressed with the PS3 exclusives, which in my opinion is one of the main reasons to choose one console or the other. Infamous, Little big Planet, Uncharted, i wasn't too much of a Fan of, the games are good, but didn't seem to win me over making me feel $300 for a PS3 is worth it. God of War on the other hand is an amazing Playstation exclusive game, but ONE good game i feel isn't enough.

Hardware wise, the PS3 is more reliable and better built. The Xbox has quite possibly become the most unreliable system due to there common hardware failure. Example "Red ring of Death" Luckily for Xbox owners they have Warranties, but you can really beat your head against the wall waiting months for your console to return to you fixed!

Back when the original xbox and ps2 where released ps2 was the way to go for RPG's. Unfortunately for Sony, Microsoft has rights to Square Enix! Way to go Microsoft! Not only has the Xbox 360 grasped all the genres of gaming, they have managed to get the best game producers to hop on the Microsoft band wagon. RPG's, FPS, And even better MMO Titles.

In my Opinion, Xbox is the lesser of two evils :D

XBOX all the way. When I was trying to decide which one to go with myself it was Sony and Playstation magazine saying that if you want a machine for the best graphical gaming then the XBOX is the way to go, but if you want to the machine with the most versatility then the PS3 is the way to go that made me make my decision. I don't buy a gaming system for vesatility I'm sorry I buy it to freakin game. Not to mention the blu-ray player in the PS3 is not that high quality.

Also, XBOX has released that they bought all the rights or at least split all the rights to games that Sony used to have and you will start to see all the games you couldn't get for XBOX before coming soon.

The PS3 had some MAJOR hardware malfunctions when it was released too, by the way. They somehow messed up with configuring the processor(s) and some of them were literally catching on fire in people's houses. XBOX had it's problems too sure, but at least it never caught itself on fire and "self destructed" lol. And the ring of death was only supposed to exist on the first series of white XBOX's. I don't think there's been reports of a single Elite edition or the second white edition to have that problem, I could be wrong though. My first one "Ring of Deathed" on me. Good news on that though is that Microsoft made the warantee on that first series lifetime for those problems. So if you have one of those too and it F's up just hit up Microsoft and they will take care of it for you.

Oh, and I'm down to play in fact I have two XBOX's and two 50+ inch screens here so Royce and I can both play. Hit me up with a friend request, my tag name is S on my CHEZT. Let's do some gaming kids, lol. I'm not very good anymore seeing as to how I never play but, if I got some buddies on I'll start playing again, get my skills back, and start tearin' fools up again.

i love my PS3. being able to game and use the same machine for blu-rays is pretty nice. You can't forget about Killzone 2 as well. That game is so great to play and looks fantastic. I do think Xbox has a lot of good titles on it but so do PS3. Lately i've been using my PS3 as more of a blu-ray player though. Besides batman, there hasn't really been a good game that has held my interest at all.

i love my PS3. being able to game and use the same machine for blu-rays is pretty nice. You can't forget about Killzone 2 as well. That game is so great to play and looks fantastic. I do think Xbox has a lot of good titles on it but so do PS3. Lately i've been using my PS3 as more of a blu-ray player though. Besides batman, there hasn't really been a good game that has held my interest at all.

If you have the money available then you should really look into getting a different blu-ray player and high end HDMI cable. The blu-ray player in the PS3 is not that high end, only because it was not cost effective for Sony I guess, which is understandable. The one I have is the Sony BDP-S550 which when I bought it around January I think was the best one on the market and it is SWEEEEEEET. The second best was one by Panasonic that was awesome too, specially for the price difference but, it was on back-order from Panasonic because it sold sooooo well. So I spent the extra money I got the best for the most money, lol. If you want to look here is the best place to look for product reveiws, one of the cool things they do too is tell you the best for the money: CNet Blu-Ray Reviews

Also, like I said Microsoft released that they bought the rights to all the games you could only get on Playstation and they are supposed to start releasing them on XBOX.

Don't get me wrong the PS3 is pretty freakin awesome too though. I do like some of it's features, specially what you can do if you have a PSP too.

I think PS3 would of had more success without tacking on the $100 making it more than the 360 for a blue ray player, which sean said is a low quality one to begin with. I also at least think they should have made a different style controllers to better support first person shooters. If Sony would of done that, it would have made the world of Difference. Also i think Xbox live blows PS3's online system away. Xbox has a way better community than the PS3 in my opinion, thus making the consol more appealing.

I have almost every gaming console out there and I have to agree that the xbox 360 wins over the others. Even though you have to pay for a subscription, Xbox Live gives you the best online gaming experience over the other consoles. Playstation tried competing by creating Playstation Home, but I feel that it still needs some work. In the end, I think it comes down to games with the best replay value and xbox wins hands down. Games like Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of war etc. I played until my eyes popped out. I get into this obsessive mode and I can't put the game down until I beat it. I remember when Call of Duty World at War came out and I heard about the Zombie level if you beat the game. I played all day with a buddy of mine on 2 players just to find out that you have to beat single player to unlock the zombie level! And guess what I did after that? I went right ahead and beat it on single player mode just to unlock that stupid level. LOL

I haven't gamed in awhile, but I'm down to tear it up with you guys and start our Vapor Talk Clan. Any of you shoot zombies? My gamertag is Sir Aye J...I think. haha

Also i think Xbox live blows PS3's online system away. Xbox has a way better community than the PS3 in my opinion, thus making the consol more appealing.

XBOX's online system and online game play is waaaaaaayyyyyy better your right but, I'm sure that's only because you have to pay for it which in turn allows them to hire a large staff that does all kinds of updates and optimization for it. I think the PS3 online game play is pretty sweet, at least for an entirely free service.

Those controllers are going to be the downfall of Playstation if they dont change them. THE WORST!!! They remind me of the original NES controllers. Might as well try to play with a brick.Dont they study these things? :huh:

In case you don't know and have a PS3, you can use a PSP as a controller. I've heard that it's pretty awesome too but, never done or tried it myself. All I know is through word of mouth.

In case you don't know and have a PS3, you can use a PSP as a controller. I've heard that it's pretty awesome too but, never done or tried it myself. All I know is through word of mouth.

Oh, thats cool.Its got to be better than the standard ones. I have never used the PSP though. I wonder why they never made an aftermarket controller shaped like Xbox or other consoles that will work on PS3?

Yup...I am a gamer chick :) I think I have just about every console and hand held.

Ofortuna73 if you want a friend on Xbox360.

But..........both systems rock for different reason (yup...I have both).

Xbox360 has great games and awesome online play with your friends.

PS3 has incredible graphics and console exclusives.

Just get both :) Then everyone will be happy!!

I have thought about buying the PS3 too but, the only reason I would get it is to play MLB The Show. I have a hard time getting myself to spend that much money to play one game. Like I said I already have a top of the line blu-ray player and an XBOX. I just don't ever see myself buying the PS3, no reason good enought to spend the money.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive had so many of both, now that the slim is out, and they dropped a hundred dollars..im going with the slim Ps3..but the slim is ugly as hell, its supposed to be faster, and run as hot, and save a ton more energy..haha..I like the fact ps3 network is free for life, and has wifi in it..you dont have to go out and buy the antenna thing like for Xbox..

Ive had so many of both, now that the slim is out, and they dropped a hundred dollars..im going with the slim Ps3..but the slim is ugly as hell, its supposed to be faster, and run as hot, and save a ton more energy..haha..I like the fact ps3 network is free for life, and has wifi in it..you dont have to go out and buy the antenna thing like for Xbox..

I , also like how the Online play for PS3 is free, but if you do shell out the couple bucks its a way better online experience.

Alright Guys If any of you want to hit me with a friend request on XBOX Live my name is S on my CHEZT. I'm down to play whenever you guys see me on. Florida Kracker and I play together a bit so don't be afraid to jump in with us.

P.S. Ofortuna, I just sent you a friend request.

Alright Guys If any of you want to hit me with a friend request on XBOX Live my name is S on my CHEZT. I'm down to play whenever you guys see me on. Florida Kracker and I play together a bit so don't be afraid to jump in with us.

P.S. Ofortuna, I just sent you a friend request.

Did you guys get Halo 3 ODST? That game is bomb. We need to get some rounds of Fire Fight in. :gun: